Le Ville Hotel
US$181
US$160
  • Restaurant
Ibis Manchester Centre Portland Street(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$82
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$171
US$127
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewscanal streetfree bottle of winecomplimentary muffinsgay villageon arrivalchocolate muffinbrick wallloyalty cardbars and clubsking roomrooms are smallcity centreenjoyed my stayupon checkwould definitely stay here againa lovely staytea and coffee
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 August 2013

1st id say Marta (night reception worker) did it for me she was loverly and attentive. She smiled everytime you seen her and was very helpfull. The hotel was clean and in good condition the deco was fairly decent too. We did have a problem with the shower it decided to come out the seal of the head aswell but nothing to majour, it was still a loverly shower. The bathroom was well presented. Will defionatly stay here again. As for thw noise from outside -I didn't really notice an. Overall i enjoyed my stay. P.s. the loyalty cards a great touch :). Thanks guys.

• Stayed: August 2013
5  Thank jamie10058
Reviewed 12 August 2013

We visited Manchester for a concert, and, seeing how all the hotels were overpriced that weekend, we decided to choose Le Ville. It turned out to be a great choice, close to the city center, and with good transportation links. The room was a bit small, and had a wall facing view but we really didn't care at all. We enjoyed the nice bed, and the yummy muffins that we recieved upon check-in. The canal street is the choice for the party people in Manchester, but the area is safe and clean. A breakfast room would be a good addition for the future.

Room Tip: Maybe you should ask for the same wall - facing view if you are a light sleeper, to avoid the noise at night.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank POlivia
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I visit Manchester a lot for the night life and after finding the Le Ville hotel online and reasonably priced I decided to give it a try ... So glad I did , from now on this will be my hotel of choice. The hotel is in a fab location for the nightlife, smack bang on the middle of canal street. Do not let this put you off as the triple glazing in the hotel ensures you do not hear a sound from outside. We stayed Fri / Sat night when Canal St was very busy and we were not disturbed by noise once. The hotel itself is beautiful inside and I cannot praise the hotel staff enough. They were all polite , chatty and friendly and when we asked for an extra fan for our room ( nothing to do with the hotel just the temperature outside was roasting ) and the staff upgraded us to a front facing canal room at no extra cost. I cannot praise this hotel enough and will certainly be staying here in future.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Siobhan D
Reviewed 25 July 2013

My twin sister and I went to Manchester for the day to celebrate our birthday, after lunch at Annie's we did a little shopping then made our way to canal street for a few drinks we had a few to many and missed the last train back so needed a hotel my sister was taken to the Le ville hotel it was amazing room was a tad small but if your only going to sleep in there is fine spotless clean could not fault this little gem 2 mins walk from main drag of canal street fab hotel fab location and fab staff can't wait to come back

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank lubylou_64088
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Lovely hotel. I decided to stay on a whim whilst out for an afternoon/evening in Manchester's gay village and ended up staying for 3 nights. I got a double room on the 1st floor which was great value - I was wondering about street noise but I heard none. The service was awesome - I was checked in by a lovely woman called Merta who informed me all about the hotel, gave a quick check in and even provided me with cashback to save me having to travel to the hole in the wall. Once I'd checked in I went to reception to ask about the area and where was best to go and was greeted by a different receptionist - Jamie. He knew all about the village and Manchester and helped me decide which bars I should go to and helped me with ideas and information of what to do around Manchester the day after.

The best was really comfortable, they have lovely blueberry muffins on arrival and great big TV's in the room. Reception even has a small selection of drinks and snack and is manned 24/7 so I got something when I arrived back from my night out at around 530am! Reception staff were able and happy to have a chat and a laugh with you which made it a very pleasant atmosphere, not clinical like some hotels - especially the night guy who had to put up with me chewing his ear off when I got back a little tipsy hehe. The door is locked from 11pm so I felt safe and there's a safe in the room. I managed to extend my stay the next morning with no hassle and didn't have to change rooms.

I think the only small thing is that they don't currently do breakfasts but I was told this is something they are looking into as they have only been open for 3 months - if it's only that short of a time then they are doing amazingly.

Thank You to Merta and Jamie and all the staff at Le Ville. I'll defo be back on my next trip to Manchester :)

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo