“Loved It - Definitely Stay Again!!!”
Review of Le Ville Hotel

Le Ville Hotel
Ranked #63 of 120 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We stayed here for two nights over the Pride Weekend and we absolutely loved it. Room was overlooking the canal and even though it was extremely busy the room was sound proofed enough with the triple glazing to keep the noise out...I found I left the window open at times because I enjoyed listening to the hustle and bustle of people during the early hours of the morning. The room was immaculate and the staff were so friendly and helpful. One staff member even donated his tie to me for me to take home to my son!! Nothing was too much trouble for them. Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 27 September 2013

As with the last reviewer, we also stayed on the 25th Sep (room 12) and found this place to be great value for money. We booked through booking.com and paid a little more for a larger room. Locationally, the hotel is right in the center of Manchester and we parked overnight at the Chorlton Street (NCP) round the corner. Check-in was flawless and the hotel room was clean, fresh and boutique looking. It was a nice touch getting a couple of complimentary muffins too. Hotel feels safe and newish...think they were doing a little work to the hotel when we checked in but this was not an issue. Staff were very friendly, courteous and professional. Room had a kettle with plenty tea, coffee and milk and a couple of cookies too which was nice. Bed was a good size (think it was two singles pushed together) and we slept pretty soundly even though our room was on the ground floor facing canal street. Wifi didn't seem to work so well...could get only 2 bars n the signal strength but couldn't get connected. I'm sure of we could have said something and got this rectified but we weren't too bothered etc. Hotel offers a discount for the Chorlton Street carpark which worked out at 15% which was great too. Overall, we really liked this place and when we are back on Manchester, we will return. It's a great location and great value for money. Thanks.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2013

My fried and myself stayed at this superb hotel on Wednesday 25 September 2013. We where n a duoble room. No way we could fault them, professional courteous friendly very helpful staff. Immaculately clean, the ambiance is superb. Situated in perfect position for having a great night out in Canal street. Very reasonably priced, incuded a free bottle of wine, and very large blueberry muffin, had those for our breakfast, mmmm lovely. We will definately be booking with Le Ville Hotel again and again

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank George S
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Close to City centre and Deaf Institute, where we saw a group. Room was excellent, small but well appointed and clean. Staff could have not been more helpful. No eating facilities, so no breakfast, however they did give us 2 muffins on the house! car parking close by but costs £15.00 in a NCP car park. We enjoyed staying there.

Room Tip: Ist floor seemed ok
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Stayed here for 1 night with my mum. Our room was great, clean and comfortable, was noisy with the window open (from people outside the pubs/clubs) but when the windows where closed didn't hear anything. The staff where all very helpful and friendly and cannot fault them. Was in a great location near the train station, bars/restaurants and shopping center.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Julie H
Reviewed 12 September 2013

The rooms are very cheap. I had no light bulbs, no remote, no towels, and the rooms smelt of grease from the takeaways behind and next door. The noise was very loud from the surrounding clubs but no only that i could hear people shouting walking past all night.

I noted my complaints on checkout to which it was the american manager and he was rude and abrupt telling me there is nothing he can do now i've slept in the room. No customer service. When i left a few days later i noticed money missing from my account of £45.00 which was taken from that hotel which was additional to my room rate. When i contacted the hotel they had charged me that amount due damages as light bulbs were missing???????? As these werent in the room to start with is outrageous but to be charged this amount is theft. I would not stay here or give cards details as the take unauthorised money.

• Stayed: September 2013
LVHMCR, Manager at Le Ville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2013

Dear Guest.

Thank you very much for your opinion. I would like to inform you that one of our rooms is located near the local takeaway. We are doing some adjustments to this room to make sure the takeaway smell stays out of the room. I would also like to inform you that we have recently fitted all of our windows with triple glazing. Guests are our top priority and we made this extra adjustment in order to supply our guests with a comfortable and quiet steep. For your information unlike other hotels we provide our guests with a satisfaction guarantee. If you check into one of our room and within 1 hour you decide not to stay with us we provide our guests with a 100% refund on their stay. No other hotel in the area provides this type of guarantee.

I understand that on arrival you noted that there is no remote or towels in your room. I would like to apologize for this inconvenience and assure you that we have spoken to our housekeeping staff to make sure they double check everything. We currently also have a quality check personnel who is responsible for checking every room that housekeeping cleaned.

You also mentioned in your review a £45.00 charge made to your card. Both managers went through all accounts and receipts from the 1 of August till today the 14th of September and no charges or payments for the amount of £45.00 ware found .the management also has no recollection of speaking to you. It will be very helpful if you could contact the hotel at info@levillehotel.com with more information in order to investigate this further we would need your full name, check in date and check out date. This information will help us locate your folio.

As per our registration card which each guest has to sign. We are a non smoking hotel and the hotel will charge £150.00 for smoking in our rooms. I can assure you and all others that the hotel would not charge anyone for a missing light bulb. We have about a 100 light bulbs in stock which we replace on a regular basis without any charge to the guest.

We do reserve the right to charge a guest for any damages made to the hotel property. i.e burn marks in carpet, broken LCD TV, broken chairs, damage to walls, broken window.

I also assure you that all hotels in the world will charge a guest for any damages made to the hotel property. Also currently most hotels are non-smoking and hotels also reserve the right to charge a guest for smoking in a room.

I would like to again apologize that your stay with us was not what you hoped for. Customer service, cleanness and high standard is what we strive for. The issues you mentioned have been addressed.

I would like to request one more time for more information about your stay so we can locate your folio.

Kind Regards

Le Ville Hotel.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

First visit to Manchester and booked this hotel as it was right at the heart of Canal Street.
Friendly and attentive staff, really welcoming. Tidy and comfortable room. Really nice shower.
Complimentary muffins were very very nice!
Good night sleep, and being close to the clubs without being noisy!

Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple