“The most fabulous hotel in Manchester!”
Review of Le Ville Hotel

Le Ville Hotel
Ranked #63 of 120 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This hotel delivers over and above what is called for from the minute you step throughout the front door. The General Manager is a total sweetie as are all the staff- nothing is too much trouble here. The rooms are beautifully decorated and everything is new and well kept. Despite being in the heart of the Gay Village ( a total bonus as such a fun area with great bars) all the windows in the hotel are triple glazed so no issue with noise. Upon check in not only did I receive a free upgrade but we also got wonderful tasty muffins. Breakfast is provided at their partner establishment The Deli which is just around the corner and totally awesome . Again, they don't have to do this but it was most welcome. I booked this time through an agency but they encourage you to book direct by offering a free bottle of wine and every 6th night is for free so certainly a big incentive and the prices are comparable .
Bag storage was not an issue unlike some bigger hotels in Manchester ( Yes, Ibis I mean you!).
Rarely at hotels do they exceed expectations but Le Ville delivers in spades.
I will be back!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Ali E, General Manager at Le Ville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Karen.

Thank you very much for your compliments about me and Le Ville Hotel, It was great to be your host for your visit to Manchester, and I am personally very excited that you had a good stay and great experience with Le Ville Hotel.

Me and my team look forward to see you very soon again, on your next visit to Manchester, and we will be more than happy to accommodate you at Le Ville Hotel, Please make sure that you call us directly for your next reservation and we will make sure that you get a discounted special rate for your stay and your complimentary bottle of wine at arrival.

Karen, what an amazing guest you are.

Best wishes.

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Room are impeccable..we reserved for economy but as they had a vacant deluxe they offered us an upgrade with no costs.
Like was not already a WOW the gm himself offered us a complimentary bott of cold white wine and 2 lovely muffins ...
This stay was exceptional and I she'll be returning more and more often as I be working on the area and will need a foot in town.

Stayed: July 2014
Alireza E, General Manager at Le Ville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Daniele.

Thank you very much for your kind words, your complements are motivational to me and the rest of my team. I am really glad that you had a great time while you stopped in Manchester, and I do really look forward to see you again in the near future.

As I mentioned to you, please call me directly for your next stay. I and the rest of my team look forward to see you again very soon at Le Ville Hotel, and we wish you all the best.

Once again thank you for your complements.

Best of Luck.

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Great location although rooms on the ground floor are street level so quite noisy. Clean and well presented room. Helpful and friendly staff, particularly Tom. Excellent breakfast at The Deli. All in all great value. I would definitely return

Stayed: July 2014

Dear Charlie.

Thank you very much for your time and review, and also a special thank you for choosing to stay with us during your stay in Manchester. Tom is definitely one of our best staff at the hotel, and not only him but also everybody else are very professional and good, due to the fact that they all go through the same regular training program, and they all have passion for helping and assisting guests.

myself and my team look forward to see you again very soon, Just a quick reminder for next visit, please call the hotel directly for making your booking for a discounted rate and also to receive a complementary bottle of wine up-on check-in.

Once again thank you for your stay and your motivating review.

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed only one night at hotel le ville,but ı hope next time it will be longer.It is at the heart of the city,with a very helpful personal,small but nice room,all you need is inside of it.Rather a noisy part of town,but ı could have a very calm sleep there,thank you...

• Stayed: July 2014
Alireza E, General Manager at Le Ville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear Guest.

I would like to thank you for your time for writing a review for Le Ville Hotel, I also would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us.

We are pleased to know that you had a good stay with Le Ville Hotel, and we hope to see you in the near future, I would like to remind you that on your next visit to Le Ville Hotel please dont forget to make your reservation directly by telephone or by e-mail to receive a discounted rate and a complimentary bottle of wine upon arrival.

Once again thank you for choosing to stay with us during your stay in Manchester and we look forward to see you soon.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Experience is born of expectation - so my expectation needs to be qualified. I stayed here with my wife on a Wed night to have our first night out with me dressed as a women. The focus wasn't the hotel and my expectations were functional, small but clean as it is relatively new.

We checked in (not dressed up) at about 2pm and were greeted by who I think was the manager - a foreign gentleman who was so professional that he could make the head concierge in the Ritz look like an amateur! Because we booked direct we were given a complimentary bottle of cold white wine and muffins to share in our room over a cup of coffee. He was attentive, professional, helpful and made us feel extremely welcome. The Hotel is entranced by a buzzer on the side of the closed glass door and first impressions were very clean, tidy and 'boutique' like in the décor with two couches in the reception area - small but functional as expected. Our room again was small as expected but very clean with fresh towels, coffee facilities, a wall mounted TV and all the other normal stuff. We had a lovely canal view and really felt we had made a good choice. We went out to town for a couple of hours and on our return we were greeted by 'Carl' and his colleague who were on reception. Nerves were starting to build with me so I decided to ask the guys for some advice. Obviously they were just out of the same 'concierge school' that the first guy was from as they made me feel very comfortable explaining that it is very much the norm around Canal street and told me the best places to go as well as the more hardcore ones to avoid if I didn't want to be hit on! Again both impeccably dressed and really helpful. They even suggested they could give me fashion tips if needed!

We got dressed up while enjoying our wine and went back down to head out and had a laugh with the guys. Our night out was great and hopefully one of many and the vibe on Canal street is great with lots of trans women out on the town.

I want to point out that this hotel is not a Gay in your face establishment but a progressive and forward thinking place that caters for ALL aspects of the community and is as perfect to stay in as a hetrosexual couple as a gay man or women - great outlook, great staff and if the owner is looking at this he should be very proud of what he has created with his/ her team and give them a serious thanking for representing the hotel so well.

Our breakfast was served until 11:00 in a Café called Eve which is a 2 minute walk away and is a cool, fresh and funky place where we had the most tasty breakfast.

We wanted to stay in town for a while and the guys were happy to let us leave our bags their until later in the day and our last impression when we called back around 5pm was of a guy who may not have done the training yet as he was a bit uninterested and probably made to look a little unprofessional because of the otherwise high standards we had experienced. Overall excellent stay and it made the experience one of the best nights ever,

Thanks guys

Room Tip: Canal view was a nice plus
1  Thank Thetriptraveller2014

Dear Guest.

Thank you so much for your kind and warm review, your review is very motivating for everybody at the hotel, of course everybody at the hotel is trained to the highest standards and professional, and one of our highest strengths is the level of customer service that we provide for our guests.

our aim is the satisfaction of our guests before anything else, and we are glad that you had a satisfactory stay with Le Ville Hotel.

Once again I would like to thank you for your stay with Le Ville Hotel, and we look forward to see you again very soon.

Please don't forget to book your room directly with us on your next visit via telephone or e-mail to receive a discounted rate and plus a complimentary bottle of wine upon check-in.

We look forward to see you again.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Hotel is a great boutique find. Room was beautifully decorated. Location of room was not ideal as we were at the back of the hotel, which backed on to a night club. There was no air con in the room, just a desk fan, so we had to resort to a sleepless night in order to keep the window open. Breakfast was offered at a nearby cafe.

Room Tip: Book a room facing the canal as it has a better view and perhaps quieter
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest.

Thank you for your time and review.

I would like to inform you that we have definitely taken your concerns into consideration and are planning to install air-con units in the hotel hopefully very soon, the most important factor for us is our guest`s satisfaction before anything else.

Once again I would like to thank you for your precious time for writing a review for Le Ville Hotel.

Just a reminder: next time when you decide to come back to Le Ville Hotel, Please make your reservation directly via telephone, e-mail or website to receive your discounted rate and also to claim a complementary bottle of wine on arrival.

Best wishes.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

What a stunning little find, we booked this over the phone at the last moment from a on-line hotel room site, very boutiquey, loved the area in the sunshine it had the feel of Amsterdam with the canals etc, Reception were very helpful and efficient and bonus free muffins on check in, our room was small but beautifully decorated, tasteful and operating theatre clean. Everything you needed was catered for and no scrimping on things. Breakfast was not on site but only a short walk away at a local deli but well worth it, good choice and hearty portions, no cheap catering sausages here. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Ali E, General Manager at Le Ville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Guest.

All I can say is, thank you for your kind words and review about Le Ville Hotel.

As you have noticed yourself our biggest aim is our customer`s satisfaction.

Myself and my team are looking forward to see you very soon again in Le Ville Hotel.

THANK YOU.