“Excellent food, wine and service”
Review of Tib Street Tavern

Tib Street Tavern
Ranked #534 of 2,329 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$7 - US$16
Cuisines: British, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A comfortable and classic bar, serving an array of freshly made dishes 7 days a week. Situated in the heart of the Manchester Northern Quarter, retaining all of the original features of the building and offering plenty of comfy seating areas to dine in. Tib Street Tavern also has a daily specials board featuring a selection of alternatives to the norm at very competitive prices. The bar is always fully stocked with an abundance of fine wines, premium lagers and real ales to compliment your food choice.
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We visited manchester today, and as I had a voucher, we went for lunch. I was impressed with the decor, and the place had a nice relaxed friendly atmosphere. I had the bleu burger, my daughter had the halloumi burger. We had a glass of very nice wine. Our food was very well presented. I loved the fries served with tyme, the homemade coleslaw was delicious, and the burger was the best burger I have ever tasted. I am not the biggest burger fan, but it was amazing. My daughter loves burgers, and she too said it was the best ever. I will be going there again, and again. Even at full price, the meals are good value.

1  Thank Liz R
There are newer reviews for Tib Street Tavern

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Pre theatre meal. Pulled pork burger, beautiful tender pork and lots of it. Lamb and pea pie first class. Short crisp pastry, beautiful flavour. Side order of onion rings, crisp and succulent. Great guinnes, great value all round. Would happily reccomend. Try this place

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

A warm and friendly bar. We had lunch and a couple of glasses of the house wine (red, was good for house wine). Enjoyed Seabass fish cakes with salad. Tasty. Good price. Will probably pop in again while shopping and when in Northern Quarter.

Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Come here every so often staff is always friendly and the atmosphere is good, it's a waterhole for football watchers but everyone feels at home. Last time I was there I had the nicest burger ever with maple syrup and bacon yummy!!!!! I would recommend going here

Reviewed 15 April 2014

If you are hungry, want a great beer and there's a good game on TV, then you can't beat this bar! Very friendly service. Can't wait for my next meeting in Manchester, so I can come back.