“Great meal”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Went to The boundary in Audenshawe for lunch today. The menu was good much more than you would expect to find in a local hostelry. The service was very fast and pleasant.I had a gammon steak it filled the plate, the chips and egg was hanging on the edge of the plate. The food was first class. The service was of the highest standard. I will be going back again very soon.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

We was looking for somewhere to have a family gathering of 23 people as we normally go to the Fairfield Arms for the last 3 years, which is so disappointing. We seen that The Boundary had been refurbished and thought we would give it a try.
We was not dissapointed, excellent service, they was quick and taking our orders and the orders arrived very quickly. the staff were all very friendly, we will definatley be eating here again.
I would recommend this venue for big groups of people as the service was fantastic.

1  Thank Ann133
Reviewed 28 July 2013

It has recently been re-opened after being closed for a while, so we thought we'd test it out. We sat in the large airy conservatory, and were served quickly with our drinks order. Besides the daily menu, they have specials too, with quite a nice choice of food.
I had chicken n bacon soup, home made and very tasty, my husband had their home made pate, which was tasty too. His choice of a 16oz gammon almost overfaced him, but he said it was very well cooked, as was my burger.
The staff were very pleasant and asked to ensure we had everything we needed.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

Been to The Boundary a few times now and eaten there 3 times. The food is good quality, well cooked English pub fare and the staff are always really helpful and friendly.
We find it particularly nice at lunch time as the restaurant is in the conservatory and so even on cold, dull days (of which we have a few in Manchester) the space is light and airy.
The pub is in a great position just by the canal and has a great outside seating area.

Reviewed 3 June 2013

I came into the restaurant last saturday night hadn't booked and wanted a table of 10, the waitresses told us there would be a 5minute wait as they needed to set us a table and suggested we get a drink from the bar and the table would be ready, the menu was average but the specials where fantastic and brilliant value for the money, I had the seabass and would deffo go back for that! The service was great was made very welcome and had some great banter with the staff witch made the atmospher nice and comfertable and a refreshing night out in the area! The beer garden was open and looked like there had been a lot of work done on it from what I could see as it was Very busy! Me and all my family that came in had a fantastic night and will deffo be back!