“Amazing wedding cake”

Ranked #15 of 49 Dessert in Manchester
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We were searching for a wedding cake and a friend recommended we try Sarah at Coco Cabana. We were not disappointed. We wanted something different to your generic wedding cake, something that we thought everyone would love. We tried some of her amazing chocolate brownies with salted caramel sauce and we knew this was what we wanted the wedding cake to be made of. She made us one of the most original wedding cakes I have ever seen, perfectly decorated with swirls of white chocolate and butterflies. Everyone absolutely raved about it afterwards. I cannot recommend using Coco Cabana to make your wedding cake highly enough. Sarah was incredibly professional from start to finish. I'm glad the wedding is over so I can now go to Coco Cabana and eat as much of her home made chocolates and brownies without the worry of not fitting into my dress.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Been going into the Cocoa-Cabana since it opened for all the delicious chocolates, but my real weakness is for the perfectly gooey chocolate brownies with homemade salted caramel. They are to die for and I have a slight addiction to them.

I've even put weight on since I can't stop eaten them and whoever says 'nothing tastes as good as skinny feels' has never eaten one of these!

Also had a few cakes made and they taste as good as they look, which is amazing! Very special for a present, they look really impressive!

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I popped into Cocoa Cabana for some last minute pressies and was amazed by the choice on offer. I selected several boxes of truffles. This place is amazing! You select your own from the gorgeous choices on offer that day.... and they box then wrap them beautifully. Such imaginative flavors. I also got some chocolate lollies and chocolate spoons. Everyone loved their gifts. It's a beautiful little place and Sarah is massively talented. Highly recommended. Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank MICHELLELD1978
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We contacted Sarah at Cocoa cabana to make our wedding cake,after being regular fans of her local chocolate shop. I can't even put into words how amazing the cake and dessert table was. From our first meeting she was attentive and really listened to what we wanted. She was professional and very knowledgable about what would work for our wedding day. We had 'goody bags' for our guests to take away with them. Once people started sampling the Chocolate pops and the rest of the goodies, the table was devoured. Mother of the bride said it was the best chocolate she had "ever eaten!" The cake was delicious, the display was first class and Sarah really contributed to making our big day one we won't forget. Can't wait for December to get her to make my birthday cake!!

Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

I've tried the truffles, cocoa cabana special (hot chocolate with a salted caramel truffle melted into it) and the macaroons. VERY impressed with everything. Would definitely recommend.