“Wedding cakes”

Ranked #12 of 46 Dessert in Manchester
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We have used Cocoa-Cabana many times and therefore it only seemed right that we used them to create our wedding cakes, that's right cakes. Sarah created 3 wonderful cakes and our favours for the day, they were the talking point of the wedding. No request was too much, even when we asked for Orchids on the cakes. We cannot recommend them highly enough! Go in and see what they have to offer, If you try nothing more than the salted caramel truffles and lime fondant truffles.

1  Thank Daniel R
There are newer reviews for Cocoa-Cabana

Reviewed 19 June 2014

my family and i visited my grandson and partner in manchester, as it was my grandson s birthday , never thought i would ever visit such a lovely unique Tea shop. The food was delicious, we had salmon with cream cheese, scones with macaroons brownies and marshmallows. plus lots of other delicious goodies. The service was fantastic. we all left happy and were given sandwiches etc for out journey back home to Northampton. what a wonderful time we had at this lovely Tea shop. And a lovely lady too. Thanks to all concerned.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We had the family in town so wanted to treat them to afternoon tea- having tried a few offerings in town we decided to go to Cocoa Cabana in Didsbury. We have previously been to the shop and had lots of the delicious chocolates!!

6 of us went and we were presented with a lovely selection of perfectly cut sandwiches, salmon with cream cheese, scones with clotted cream and a mixture of sweet treats (macaroons, brownies, marshmallows)- we also had a pot of the famous salted caramel to drizzle of the scones (YUM YUM YUM)!

There was something for everyone and we were full for a long while after. Having been to a number of afternoon teas- standard price seems to be £17-£25 - so at £15 pound per head this was well worth the money and the journey from the city centre.

The service was great and very attentive- we were really well looked after and nan had a lovely time and felt very special for the afternoon :) As we couldn't eat it all, it was packaged up so we could save some for later.

As we left we couldn't help but buy some more chocolates for afters- my recommendation are the brownies, salted caramel mini bars and the truffles.

Overall- best afternoon tea I have had and well worth the money- try it out!

1  Thank Kyle Y
Reviewed 1 June 2014

we ordered a large number of macarons for our wedding reception a couple of weeks ago, and the result was the best macarons i have ever tasted. we got some regular menu flavours and one custom flavour. the custom flavour went above and beyond expectations, with little extra touches to make them special. the order was even ready earlier than the baker had originally anticipated, which was a nice extra surprise

Reviewed 9 April 2014

I have ordered on line now with Cocoa Cabana 3 times now, and I have never been disappointed.
The chocolate is sublime and they also make incredible gifts. Their award winning salted caramel is possibly the best I have ever tasted, and I now won't buy chocolate from anyone else. As much as I want small local businesses to thrive, I hope they open another store in the UK, more people need to taste this chocolate. It is absolute heaven!

1  Thank lisaannejenkins