“It's not posh”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Food is typical of the wetherspoon brand, but you get what you pay for, beer is cheap enough, but it does attract a lot of un desirable characters, but i find them funny to watch

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Was up early so popped in for breakfast before hitting the shops. You know what you get with Wetherspoons but on this occasion it was only average at best. Overcooked sausage (deep fried??) overcooked hard bacon, cold beans, toast and hash browns were hot and delicious so not all bad. Service was good though, friendly and polite staff.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

very friendly. It was very busy as it was the Magic Weekend for rugby but even so the service was excellent

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Went for breakfast there food was plentiful and was certainly good value was very busy most of the time we were there had a few pints as well

1  Thank James H
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Always come here for a drink when visiting Manchester but will not be returning. Visited on 17/05/14 to order some food after giving my food order I continued to order drinks when I was rudely refused and told I was "too drunk" and I couldn't have a drink or food! I found it more irritating that he decided this after he had already taken half of my order as he should have just stopped me before taking my food order. My friends had already ordered their food so we had to stay I am disgusted with the way I was spoken to.

1  Thank HW91