“Great lively venue” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Revolucion de Cuba, Manchester

Revolucion de Cuba, Manchester
Ranked #23 of 209 Nightlife in Manchester
More attraction details
Owner description: Revolución de Cuba Manchester is a stunning two floor cocktail bar and cantina just off Manchester's busy Deansgate. Drink, dine, relax and dream you're a world away. The exciting cocktail menu and our very special Cantina menu will take you straight to the heart of Cuban life. Live music and late night partying await in the downstairs Havana Club Room or sneak off to our exclusive Havana Club Bar and enjoy some of the world's finest rums with table service all night long.
Sydney, NSW
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great lively venue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2014

Great lively venue and superb food and atmosphere.
Great music, excellent selection of drinks, and superb food. Wait staff were great, very quick and helpful. Food was very tasty and I wish we had ordered more.....! Serving sizes were good and well cooked, flavours were mmmmmm!
Definitely worth a visit.

Leyland UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“Nice venue great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

Went here twice on a recent short stay in Manchester,Place is nice with very good service and whilst not Cuba or Miami it serves quite authentic food in a nice venue .The cocktails were excellent as well as was service from the various bar and waiters.Will visit again in the near future. .

UK
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Great Atmosphere, but Door staff could use some manners...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

Came here for a friends 40th Birthday as a party of 25+ and the whole experience was really amazing as my first time here, the ambience was lovely and the vibe was great. Cocktails were lovely an the food was amazing. Loved the venue, music and the wonderful girl who served us (apologise as i cant remember her name).

We had to keep looking for servers as the place was packed and due to us being a large party and people turning up at different times I really believe they should have had more than one lovely lady on our tables. The birthday surprise was let down by the fact they wouldnt let her daughter in who is 16 as she is underage (underage for what? to eat food as it was before 8pm).

Once we went downstairs more of the party arrived to be told that they had been in there last week causing trouble (errm no such thing as he had travelled from London so how) after explaining this to the head doorman who was rude and needs to get some manners another person came to the door and said no problem and allowed them in.

Great vibe I just think more staff on a Saturday night table service and Doorman need some manners.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Staff terrible. Have complained to head office never replied..”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Me & my friends used to go to revs all the time, for food (which I can't fault) & cocktails.. Last time we went it was for my friends birthday we arrived on time were shown to a booth the left for at least 35 mins until I went and found a server to ask to order drinks & food.. We then waited ages for our drinks at one point we had all finished our drinks and decided the server had obvs abandoned us so started going to the bar for drinks. Waited 45 mins for bill after asking twice so I went to the manager & asked for it.. Complained by email at least twice head office said they would get back to me, never had an apology or anything. I'd taken friends who had come from London and to say I was embarrassed (after saying how great it was) was an understatement. Never gone back since and we used to go all the time in big groups.. I think revs have got to big for their boots staff were shocking and acted as if they were doing us a favour?? Just ignoring complaints, sort it out revs customers are the ones who pay the bills so sort your 'customer service' out, without them what have you got.

2 Thank Rachpreston76
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Bad experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

Tried paying the deposit for my colleague's leaving meal.
Found the booking Manager Matthew's attitude appalling and cancelled my booking. Deeply disappointed.

3 Thank Nicola R