“some are good and a bit oily.....”
Review of Leo's Fish Bar

Leo's Fish Bar
Ranked #569 of 2,370 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We visited this bar based on recommendations on the local dailies. We ordered Captain's meal (3 portions of fish - hake, haddock and cod, + chips, £6.5 to take away). The hake and haddock are fine but not the cod. The cod was not fresh and smelt a bit. Also a bit too oily for my liking. Maybe we went at 10pm......

It opens until 5am on Friday and Saturday and is by the Piccadilly Garden (close to Morrison), very easy to find.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Hello,

On a visit to Manchester of course it was manditory to stop for fish & chips. I passed by Leo's and not having read any reviews I just stopped in. I got the one piece with chips and bread/butter. This was the largest piece of fish I've ever received. It took half the platter. It is reasonalbly priced and has great food. I would go again!

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Called in Leo's fish bar one Sunday Morning for breakfast expecting the same old greasy spoon experience I've had many times in City centre Manchester. Was surprised how big the place was and especially how immaculate and clean it was. A really vast menu and the special breakfast I ordered was spot on, prepared in front of you and great value for money. Will definitely be one of my regular places to eat now in the city centre.

1  Thank Jon H
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Lovely tasty food and sweet tempting desserts. The staff are very Friendly and the atmosphere is pleasant and relaxed. Great variety at great prices, it's a Great place to fill your belly.

1  Thank Kev S
Reviewed 22 May 2014

The best food,the best coffee and the best atmosphere in manchester. If you like to enjoy your food, i recommend this restaurant.