Open today: 09:00 - 17:00

More Info
from US$88.15
More Info
4,955 results
All reviews city fan man city manchester city our tour guide press room club shop city store great tour changing rooms behind the scenes dressing room old trafford football fans birthday treat great atmosphere take photos my partner
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 May 2019 via mobile

We booked here not realising it would coincide with city winning the league. Our booked tour was moved which was really disappointing as
It meant we couldn’t do another planned activity but we accepted the change and were
Given complimentary tickets to the event at the stadium to watch the match on the big screens etc. The tour was fine - it wasn’t the most interesting or engaging despite the best effort of the guide. The shop was shut for ages which meant loads of standing round waiting and we did the academy tour too which was informative. We eventually made it into
The live screening but left very quickly. We aren’t city fans and didn’t want to stay watching
The match. I’ve done other stadium tours that were more engaging. The tech used in this is impressive tho so I’m sure some will love it

1  Thank 177KarenS
Reviewed 9 May 2019

First ever visit. I visited this stadium with my son and grandson as away supporters of Leicester City. The stadium looks great from the outside and I was pleasantly surprised to find the inside was just as good. I expected an athletics stadium feel but no, it was a great football atmosphere. The seats were good and the view was magnificent. Well done City!.

2  Thank Les N
Reviewed 7 May 2019 via mobile

Great match against Leicester City super winner from Vincent Kompany to put City back on top of the Premier League.

Reviewed 6 May 2019

I have done a stadium tour a fewof years ago but this new one is much better organised and you see much more thanks to our guides Dave and Allison very knowledgeable friendly and professional.

Reviewed 4 May 2019 via mobile

Today I went to get a tour and met two guys before who were supposed to get a tour 3 hr later. The staff was really flexible to put us all on the same much earlier tour. We had two great guys Ian & Graham who made our day These are nice guys with a large amount of knowledge and a good sense of humor. I would recommend to wait for them. It is a beautiful stadium..

2  Thank Lairetie