Open today: 09:00 - 17:00

More Info
from US$88.15
More Info
4,955 results
All reviews city fan man city manchester city our tour guide press room club shop city store great tour changing rooms behind the scenes dressing room old trafford football fans birthday treat great atmosphere take photos my partner
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 August 2019 via mobile

Had a most fantastic and amazing time at the Manchester City Stadium Tour. Fun, enjoyable, and pretty much much full on for the 3 hours with the tour of the academy rolled in. Ian, Paul, and Keith were a joy....full of knowledge, a pleasure to be around, and very relaxed. It was a present for my boys 7th birthday, and the entire family had such a great time. Reasonably priced and I would certainly do it again....well worth a visit whether you are a city fan or just love the game. Highly recommended. G

Reviewed 26 August 2019

Great experience, Ian and Cameron were very informative and injected humour and happiness to our tour.
We have been on 2 tours now and Ian and Cameron were the best , will deffo book again

Reviewed 24 August 2019 via mobile

Visited here with teen and two 10 year olds. During our holiday we visited Old Trafford, Anfield and the Etihad, and as a United fan it pains me to say it, but the tour experience at the Etihad was definitely the best. The staff were amazing. Lucas and Georgia did the stadium with us, and the lovely Graham did the academy tour. Probably because we had the other tours to compare it to, we really appreciated the personal touches on this. Great not to be relying on ‘media devices’, but to hear stories from people who are entertaining and obvious fans themselves. Loved hearing about the past and present, and there are some really fun touches, like the interactive press room. Well worth the extra for the academy tour, and we even got to see Pep leaving after training. We are not converted, but have a new respect for City!

4  Thank Ladydaly
Reviewed 23 August 2019 via mobile

The Etihad Stadium Tour was amazing and very informative.

Shout out to Manchester City guides @Kassim and @kristina, made me love City with their warm and passionate hospitality... made me feel like am part of the city family....

Wish one day I would get a chance to watch Manchester City live in action...

I definitely recommend the visit/Tour 100% and will obviously visit whenever am back in Manchester...

Regards

Stephen (from Nairobi, Kenya)

Reviewed 21 August 2019

The Etihad Stadium is a great ground to watch a match, much better than the cramped Old Trafford. One criticism, they have to sort out the wifi inside the ground which is shocking!!

1  Thank elcresidente