“Exceptional service!”

Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Apart from the amazing fit-out, the staff are so friendly and helpful. We booked a lunch for the extended family and they were very willing to cater for all tastes. After lunch they arranged for us all to move to comfy lounges and spend the afternoon catching up. I highly recommend Artisan.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,270)

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

I went here twice in two weeks while visiting Manchester recently. On both occasions the service was excellent and the food very good.
Okay on a Friday night I suggest you book as it was very busy but we got a table within an hour spent pleasantly having cocktails at the bar.
This is clearly where the in people go in Manchester for food and drinks right next to the stunning Spinningfields area of Manchester. I could not believe the transformation.
Well done Artisan your staff where some of the best I have come across in a long time. Keep those standards up.
We went to Jamie Oliver's the same week. Artisan wins hands down.

Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

I came here with a friend for lunch, absolutely beautiful place I couldn't stop looking around, then I saw the menu and was shocked at how well priced it was for such a stunning venue, the food came and I had the skillet of salmon and it was absolutely beautiful I couldn't fault it, since iv been back Iv been thinking of when I can go back!! Defiantly recommend for lunch / dinner with friends and partners

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I went here for dinner with a friend and the food was OK. The restaurant's nice and the decor is different to other restaurants in Manchester. The staff were nice but the place was a bit average.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

This has to be one of the best meals I have had. The steak was cooked to absolute perfection and the cocktails also to a high standard. Perfect portion sizes and very good service. Great atmosphere in both dining and drinking areas.

Temperature of the dining areas was a little too warm but other than that, could not fault the evening.