“Quickie before theatre ”

Changos Burrito Bar
Ranked #56 of 2,732 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$7 - US$7
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Changos Is a fun, fast & fresh take on the Mexican burrito. We aim to serve a great product at a great price, all of the time. Eat in or eat on the move. You get to design your own meal with as little or as much spice as you like. Plenty of choice of meats and veggies including wholemeal and low fat options for the super healthy. Give us a whirl, we'll look forward to meeting you!
Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

Out with a truculent 15 year old who wasn't keen on going to see Wonderland. How to make him happy and get a quail bite. Perfect fresh filling and fabulously fun

Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

Decent enough burritos but nothing special. The large burrito doesn't seem any bigger than the regular. The nachos were ok. Staff were friendly but it's just like a Subway creating burritos instead of subs...

2  Thank 110jaredp
Reviewed 3 July 2015 via mobile

Some seriously spicy sauce here with my solo burrito, the solo burrito is basically a burrito served in a box, similar to a burrito bowl at Chipotle. There's not a Chipotle in Manchester. The food is also similar, and quite good. I had chicken , rice, beans, cheese and the hottest salsa. The salsa was quite hot, and I finished my beer half way through the meal. I had to immediately grab a big bottle of water from the nearby Tesco to calm my tongue.I'd certainly return but order a more mild salsa.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

Food is fresh, tasty and an eye opener.
Would highly recommend to my friends.
Not too expensive, staff is polite and helpful!

Reviewed 21 June 2015 via mobile

We've gotten into the habit recently of stopping by Changos for weekend lunch. The food is really fresh, the sauces delicious and the staff always seem really happy. The meals are so inexpensive for the quantity and quality I would highly recommend stopping by if you get the chance.

Date of visit: June 2015