“Summer sun smoothie”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Fruit Exchange
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I needed a place to do some work on my laptop so wanted a decent wifi spot where I could get a refreshing drink. Who wants coffee when it's 27* outside?!

The smoothies are great, the wifi is great and the atmosphere is great.

1  Thank Chris T

Reviewed 5 July 2013

This place opened a few months ago and is always empty. Stupid name in my opinion - who wants to exchange fruit?

I tried to pop in a few weeks ago for a coffee at about 8am, but it was shut, so I went to Costa Coffee instead.

Then this week I popped in for a coffee at 9.30am. I ordered an americano - £2.20 on the menu. The bloke charged me £2.40. I queried this and the bloke told me that because I had milk in my americano that made it a flat white, which was £2.40.

On top of that, the coffee came out of a little pipe emerging from the top of the work-surface. Was this instant coffee?

It tasted like bitter water.

Rubbish!