“What's not to like?”

Taco Bell - Arndale
Ranked #823 of 2,329 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 June 2014

For fast food, you can't go wrong with Taco Bell. Every time I have visited the waiting times are incredibly small and the staff are always friendly. Also, the chicken enchilada with those spicy fries, I could eat that every day.

There are newer reviews for Taco Bell - Arndale

Reviewed 12 June 2014

My hubby (british) and I (American) LOVE LOVE LOVE Taco Bell. If you haven't tried it yet you must, everything on the menu melts in your mouth. Average cost for fast food and worth every penny. We always get great customer service and the food is out fast and hot! Very much recommend going especially the crunchwrap supream soooo good.

1  Thank Sav A
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

It's ok and edible but no where near as gd as in the usa pretty cheap as well but ponchos in the market in the arndale is a much better option

Reviewed 4 June 2014

We love Taco Bell. I'm always hungry for more and next time I go, I'm getting more! Hard tacos are pretty non existent in the UK world of fast food, so I scoffed some of those. Nachos with all the usual. Quesedillas with a little kick. And I was still hungry.
The churros are not too good compared to the American ones, but for a change from the usual fast food joints,this ticks all the boxes for me. Love it.

2  Thank rayraysworld
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Being a fan of Taco Bell in the States and having enjoyed this location last time I was in Manchester, I was disappointed on this occasion. The service was very good, however when the food arrived we were missing a Taco (an additional one), and I'd ordered a hard shell and it arrived as a soft shell, and honestly, I make better Tacos at home, I couldn't even find the Mexican rice on the menu. Yes they made right the missing taco, sadly the American flavour has gone, and replaced with a poor replacement.

Hopefully this is a one-time issue, else I won't use the UK locations again.

Date of visit: 2nd May (approx. 1pm)