1,256 results
All reviews the penthouse bed apartment washing machine converted warehouse piccadilly station these apartments wedding venue lovely apartment city centre hen do reception staff few minutes walk northern quarter atrium cupboard
Reviewed 22 January 2016 via mobile

One bedroom appt booked, delighted to find that I had been upgraded to a family twin. The apartments are very unique, spacious, and i felt very safe and secure. The staff were very helpful and I thought the price was reasonable. I would highly recommend this aparthotel which is 2 mins from piccadilly train station. Little Waitrose around the corner too was a bonus.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Ian H, General Manager at The Place Aparthotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2016

Many thanks for your 5 star review and great feedback which I will share with my team. I appreciate you highly recommending our ‘unique and spacious’ apartments and hope you will return to stay with us again the next time you are visiting Manchester.

Reviewed 22 January 2016

These apartments are of a reasonable price and were certainly the cheapest we could find available in central Manchester. The interior is excellent and very comfy with loads of space. However, they were very cold, and even though I know we visited during a cold time of the year, when I'm paying for accomodation I don't expect this to be an issue.
I would return, but only during the summer months where this issue could be avoided.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you for offering us valuable feedback. Whilst I’m pleased that our apartments were reasonably priced, with excellent interior space and very comfy, I apologise if the temperature was not warm enough for you during your stay. We do hope to welcome you back the next time you are in Manchester and thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed 21 January 2016

Really enjoyed my stay here. The main benefit is the quietness of the apartment due to the thick walls. Slept like a log and no disturbance from other guests. The apartment was spacious and the breakfast delicious. For £100 a night I thought this was excellent value. Would definitely stay again. Only problem was that the wi-fi didn't work which caused me some work problems the next day. Bring your dongle!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business

It is good to understand that you really enjoyed your stay here and that you ‘slept like a log’ with no disturbance. Thank you for sharing your experience and for your 5 star feedback. Our Wi Fi signal strength is typically good for our guests so I’m sorry if you experienced anything other than this during your stay. I will share your comments with my team and we hope to extend another friendly welcome the next time you are visiting Manchester.

Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for one night in the middle of January with my partner and another couple.

So happy with the stay, we got upgraded and the room had everything we needed. We ordered food to the room too and that was also very good.

So booked we have booked to return in June, nothing bad to say about this place at all!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Ian H, General Manager at The Place Aparthotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2016

Many thanks for your 5 star feedback. I am delighted that you were so happy and found our apartments to be ‘Amazing’ and our food to also be very good. We love to welcome back the familiar and friendly faces of guests returning to stay. Thanks for booking our apartments again, and we look forward to extending another genuinely warm and friendly welcome to you in June.

Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

I stayed here on Sat 9th Jan with 5 friends. We stayed in an apartment for 6 on the top floor room 602. It was a a university reunion.

The apartment was spacious, modern, clean and ideal for what we wanted. It was in a great location as it was in Piccadilly so was close to Manchester centre which we wanted. We paid £285 for one night (Sat) which I felt was expensive also as we had to pay £15 per night to park each vehicle.

The only negative is that the milk supplied was not enough for 6 of us and was out of date!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you for your feedback and I hope you all enjoyed your university reunion. I am pleased that your apartment was spacious, modern, clean, in a great location and ideal for what you wanted for sharing with your 5 friends. The average cost for your group of 6 equates to £47.50 per person for your apartment accommodation. This offers good value and is competitively priced for a weekend stay with full facilities of a spacious 4 star apartment in the heart of Manchester's vibrant city centre. Car parking prices for 24hr periods can vary across the centre of the city, dependent upon location and convenience. Our secure, underground parking facilities are entirely optional; however they do offer a premium level of convenience and car security for our guests. I apologise if the complimentary milk was not within date period and share this with my team. We hope to extend another warm and friendly welcome to you and your friends the next time you are visiting Manchester.