“Good food, nothing special”
Review of Gourmet Burger Kitchen - CLOSED

Gourmet Burger Kitchen
Cuisines: American, European, Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating
“Good food, nothing special”
Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

My burger was good, but not asked how I'd like it cooked. The food came quickly and was good value. Nice meal, but not better than average

• Visited June 2013

United Kingdom
“Tasty Food”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I ordered the chicken satay burger. The chicken is way too thick for me, and needs to be sliced (butterflied). It is so difficult to eat. It tasted wonderful though. I ordered side of fries and garlic dip and satay dip. Wow the garlic dip is nice and strong. My fiance had the habanero burger with sides of fries and homeslaw. They brought him a salad out by mistake, but this was soon rectified. We had an oreo and a strawberry milkshake. Warning! The milkshakes are lovely, but VERY expensive. Free nuts which is great, and free jugs of water available, which I think every restaurant should do. Tasty food, but rather expensive. £40 for 2 people eating burger is a little too much, even if it was nice.

• Visited June 2013
UK
“Excellent food / service”
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Enjoyed lovely food and drink here... staff are extremely helpful and food was delicious and large portions so don't eat the day you visit!

Visited May 2013

dirty table
no service
went in to order myself
food came
coldish and then we saw the burger was raw inside !!!
i went in and got my money back

• Visited May 2013
Lancashire, United Kingdom
“we used to really like it”
Reviewed 11 May 2013

What a shame. Get a winning formula, good food, great service, good value. Now spoil it. Take away the service. Go order your food at the counter like a take away. Now change the menu so that the vegetarians are miffed. Now charge at least as much. We went to the Didsbury one before and after the silent relaunch . Now we don't go to GBK at all.

• Visited January 2013