“Authentic Indian Mean-Quality and Value!”

Sanskruti Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 2,261 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Authentic Indian Mean-Quality and Value!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our meal and were most impressed at the quality of food and attention to service. There are many so called 'Indian' restaurants in the Manchester area, but as an Indian myself; I am pleased to confirm that at Sanskruti, we found truly authentic Indian vegetarian (like 'home cooked') meals. The menu is varied and covers north and south Indian dishes. The prices are very reasonable for the excellent food and service quality. We can recommend this restaurant very highly!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank JOanne04499

Cascais
“Excellent value for money”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

The menu is really interesting and it is worthwhile if you are not familiar with the extensive selection of dishes to ask for assistance. We did and the owner (I think) was very patient and helpful in describing the styles, textures and flavours of the various dishes and assisting us to make a choice. The food was excellent and well presented with attentive service. All in all, we were very impressed with this restaurant and enjoyed our meal: the final bill for five diners with beer and a glass of wine came to a little over GBP 80. Superb value!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank John R
“Close to Tradition”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Its one of the best India restaurant in Manchester. Not just for food but for the beautiful traditional ambience and their hospitality.

3 Thank 6_member
Ko Samui, Thailand
“Delicious food with lots of choice”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

I booked a table at Sanskruti for my friends and I and they were not impressed that I had booked a vegetarian/vegan restaurant but after the first mouthful they were sold! I am a vegan and the choice was amazing, I was in heaven! Each dish was so unique and delicious. We loved everything that we ordered and now my friends are even considering the change to becoming vegetarian from devoted meat eaters! I wish I lived in Manchester so I could go every week!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank samuifi
“Well”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

It doesn't look much from the outside it is easily over looked, I normally go for a good old proper curry with plenty of meat sanskruti is vegetarian I never new how nice food can get without meat it was delicious, fantastic food great service and prices are on par with everywhere else so well priced to,

2 Thank andy b