Princess St. Hotel
  • Room Service
US$119
US$107
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$111
US$96
  • Free Internet
2,825 results
All reviewsarora hotelpremier kingart gallerygreat hotelcentral locationq parktwo double bedsgood sizethe ground floorroom was spaciousreception staffvisit manchestercar parkhotel barwould stay againsaturday nightbars and restaurants
Reviewed 3 August 2012

Minutes from Piccadilly transport links and opposite the Art Gallery, this hotel is housed in a beautiful, Edwardian building. Inside, everything is modern, with rooms ranged round an atrium. Bedrooms are spacious, light and clean. We ate in the lower ground restaurant, where the food was delicious, wine inventive and the staff attentive. And all at an excellent rate.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2012

Very Pleasant stay at this hotel.
The hotel room was very well equipped, clean and quiet and location was excellent.
My only disappointment was the £5 daily internet charge and this code only seemed to work on one device in my room, we had 3 devices. I think wifi should be complimentary, other than that I would certainly return, thank you.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 2 August 2012

I spent ages reviewing Manchester hotels and chose the Arora as it would accomodate 3 in one room (me and my two kids) without an excessive suite/ 2 room setup.

The hotel was excellent - the service and staff made it stand out. The doorman was very friendly and could not have helped more. Again the reception desk was excellent - friendly and effecient.

The room was much larger than I expected - two large double beds, tea/coffee, (decent) hair dryer, iron, safe, seating area......large bathroom and a shower that worked!

I tried the restaurant and was happy with my meal - good food, good value and great staff.
The breakfast the next morning was another matter - it was dissapointing. We were a little late and as such the food was dried out and a little tasteless. There was also a very limited range on offer (for example, only orange juice).

Despite the breakfast - I was impressed with this hotel. The staff made all the difference and that is why it gets the Excellent rating....you can get breakfast anywhere.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2012

From the start off our visit we received 5++ service. Staff very friendly and helpful and could not do enough for us. We stayed at the hotel for the weekend and tried out the restaurant and bar, and found it a great place to eat and drink. Our rooms were very clean and spotless with plenty of room. As bathrooms go ours was immaculate very spacious. Would recommend this hotel to everybody staying over in Manchester. 5++++ all the way. Big thank you to the ARORA

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank mandipet
Reviewed 1 August 2012 via mobile

I've been staying at The Arora for about fifteen years and I love it. It is unpretentious, solidly comfortable, centrally located, efficient, friendly without being obsequious and excellent value for money - in short, everything that the traveller requires. It may not have a swimming pool or luxury spa, but it is a charming hotel which delivers a great night's sleep in a tasteful room where everything works, from the air-conditioning to the power shower. I have stayed all over Manchester in both 4 and 5 star hotels, but The Arora provides the very best value for money without sacrificing quality.

• Stayed: July 2012