“Awesome Time” 4 of 5 bubbles

Laser Quest Trafford Centre
Ranked #27 of 50 Fun & Games in Manchester
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: After opening in 2003, we've had well over a million players battle in our fully air conditioned labyrinth arena and experience the sheer adrenaline rush of the worlds most advanced and loved laser game. Unique to Laser Quest Trafford Centre and situated on the lower level of the Laser Quest playing arena, we proudly possess our very own, Laser Matrix tunnel which consists of a multitude of zigzagging laser beams. De-activate the lasers by tagging the targets on the outside of the matrix tunnel or risk being zapped, and losing 50 points as you enter the matrix. And that's not all! We also have a Rock Wall, how long can you climb ? Come find out, your turn lasts until you fall off. Challenge yourself as The Rock moves faster, and tilts further and further - how long can you endure? Every week day morning, we have an incredible special offer running from 10.30 AM until 12 PM. In this offer, everyone has a game of Laser Quest. Then we proceed to the rock wall, where we challenge every climber, to stay on as the difficultly increases. After which we return to the arena (a chance for everyone to beat their scores). To conclude, we pass everyone out individualised score cards for their climb, and their games. All for only, £7.95 per person! This offer is subject to availability, as spaces are limited. Celebrate your child's special day with our Ultimate Party Package. This package consists of a game of Laser Quest, two climbs of the Rock Wall and then into our party room for unlimited drinks, freshly delivered 12-inch margherita pizzas, and ice cream ! All of which runs for an hour and a half, not to mention we provide free downloadable invites on our website. Additionally, if you book this package for Monday - Thursday after 4pm, you will also receive a second game FREE.
Ramsbottom, England, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Awesome Time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014

The only few things that I have to say is I wish the games were longer - I love coming here with my boyfriend - been here 4 times and loved every single moment. I am getting really good at it too.

Visited March 2014

London, United Kingdom
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“Good fun, great exercise!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

Came to the centre to take my daughter and friend to sea trek the underwater experience. However it was on?? Mid week in half term really ??????
Anyway kids chose laser quest instead. It was much cheaper too! :-) They loved it. We pre booked two games for them. Aged 11 and 13 boy and girl. Both said it was huge inside with lots of hiding areas. Guys running it where very helpful and took a couple of pics of them, in their gear. Lockers were available. All great. .. would do again. Score sheets given out at end too.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank linda n
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“A fun experience with a reasonable price.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

I have been to laser zone before. But this was the first time I was visiting this one. I had a lot of fun, my group of friends enjoy the set up. Fun way to kill time. Only disappointment fact was I lost. But fun, exciting and reasonably price.

Visited November 2013