“Outstanding value if you like buffet food”

Peachy Keens Manchester
Ranked #463 of 2,339 Restaurants in Manchester
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We popped into Peachy Keens on the off chance for the lunch time buffet and generally enjoyed it. At first the staff left us to our own devices and as first time customers we didn't know how to order/get food but a quick query and we were on our way. There is a HUGE selection of food of different types and as long as you don't mind buffet food (ie the pizza was a bit dry from being under lights, the sweets were 'interesting') then you'll love it. The prices are ridiculous, if you're on a budget you may as well eat here daily! Also, the staff behind the counters were happy to whip up fresh food to order, my wife had a peshwari naan which was awesome. Give it a go.

2  Thank ColonelDr

Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Visiting manchester we decided to go to peachy keens after a day at the football. From outside looks very nice but all down hill once you enter with the lift being out of order.. We were greeted at the door and shown to our table, we hadn't been here before so were unsure where things were when we asked a member of staff he looked confused and then I realised he spoke no English in which he just replied I dont know and did not even attempt to get the another member of staff. The grill was dry, burnt and bland with the food already cooked so not that warm. The meats in the curries were chewy and fatty. The staff were crowded around the front often chatting / complaining about customers with one member stating they didn't like stag doos there (as one had just turned up) and another saying they liked them as they tipped well. Totally unprofessional to have this conversation infront of paying customers. I would not recommend this 'restaurant' to anyone completely awful.

2  Thank Hannah R
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Just walked in without booking and got served drinks really quickly. Prices were fantastic and really worth the money. Drink prices were really reasonable too. The restauant was in the main centre of Manchester and inside the print works. Typical Saturday night it was really busy and the food was not affected by this. The food was hot and the areas were kept clean. The chocolate fountain and sweet area was to die for. If I ever go to Manchester again I would defo try it again.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Second time I've been here now, and I just wanted to share with y'all how amazing Peachy Keens is!!

It was only £6.99 for me to go! I love the sushi, and the nachos are amazing!

There is a huge range of food, a massive selection for what you pay for, it's so worth going!

Trust me, you'll love it! They do; Chinese, Mexican, Japanese, Indian, Italian & Thai.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

All of the good that is advertised wasn't even on. There was a hair longer than my leg wrapped around a spring roll. Most disgusting meal ever.

1  Thank Vauniie