“Its ok”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Oldham, United Kingdom
“Its ok”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

it was a while ago i visited but i dont think id go back. There wasnt much of a selection of food to choose from. What i did order was really nice and the service wasnt bad either but its not somewhere id eat again.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Great fun place”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Went here for lunch and bowling. Three adults and two kids.The bowling area is great, nice and clean, plenty of bowling balls and a nice seating area.The food was really good although personally i think at £13 for a burger that it should come with fries, not an additional £3 charge for them. Nice selection of drinks. The kids deal is very good bowling and a meal for £10. A great experience and we would return for special occasions...

• Visited July 2014
Manchester
“'Kingpin' burger is a must!”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

This is a must visit for anyone looking for great food with fantastic staff and atmosphere in Manchester city centre.

Me and my fiance decided to visit her on a Sunday as we were eligible to grab a '2 for 1' meal offer using our Tastecard. The restaurant and bar area were not very busy which was nice.

We decided to go for the whole 'shabang' and have 3 courses each... Why not..

I had the wings to start, hot with blue cheese dip and they were AMAZING! I had plenty of wings and they had plenty of meat on them and were very tasty. My fiance had the Salt Beef Croquettes and said they were delicious! For mains I had the NYC Salt Beef Reuben, I love Ruebens and this was huge. There was so much saklt beef I juts couldn't finish it! My fiance went for the 'Kingpin' burger (see picture) this was a monster, (in good nature) this things was massive and eating it in a polite manner was just impossible! My fiance said this was one of the best burger he had eaten so it must have been good..

Once we had a breather we went for dessert, Rum and raisin brownie & pecan pie. These were both divine!

I know we will definitely be back and brining more people so they can experience who great this place is. Bowling seems a good shout toO! Thanks again to our servers as they were all friendly and went above and beyond with regard to customer service.

• Visited July 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great fun”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Spent an hour bowling whilst waiting for a film to start at AMC. The shoes were comfortable and didn't feel overused or dirty like at other lanes. The atmosphere and vibe was nice and service was quick.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Cool place for bowling and pre-drinks”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Went with a group of church friends for drinks and bowling. Great decor and atmosphere.
With my gf for our first date, the place was a bit too loud for us; we were probably after a low key place but it wasn't suitable for that.
For groups no problem. Intimacy, find somewhere else.