Recent business trip to Manchester and initially hesitant as drove through boarded up wasteland from Salford with the hotel housed in what seems a 70s office block, dont be fooled inside is bang up to date and modern. Limited parking at the hotel which is a big bonus too be advised to get there early as its first come first served.
Receptionist very helpful and once I realised how close to city centre contributed for a relaxing and pleasant stay, (within two minutes from Albert Sq, Harvey Knicks, Selfridges and Arndale centre) with loads of good bars and restaurants nearby.
My room very confortable, spacious and for a city centre location very quiet with a very peaceful nights sleep. Breakfast ok in a "seen it accross the UK kind of way" does the job. Overall would recommend a stay here without question.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated close to Old Trafford and just a short walk to main attractions and transport. Ideally positioned next to the free 7 day city centre shuttle bus service. Our Manchester (Deansgate Locks) Premier Inn has everything you'd expect - incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Deansgate Locks) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Deansgate Locks) Hotel Manchester
- Premier Travel Inn Manchester
- Manchester Premier Inn