Easy to access from Mancunian Way, good sized car park.
Picked Deansgate Locks as wanted to be able to walk easily into City centre - for reference it took us less than 10 minutes to get to Briton's Protection (GMEX & Bridgewater Hall) and probably 20-25 mins to get to Northern Quarter.
Arrived slightly before 2:00pm but there was no problem with being allowed to check in.
Made use of the 30 mins free wi-fi - connection was useable but not great, so would probably have been annoyed if I had paid for it!
Bed - fabulous! Room - very acceptable size, bathroom also decent size.
No problem with road noise (or internal noise) but most of the rooms seem to be well away from the road anyway.
Unexpectedly, we were allowed to use the car park (for free) until 8:00pm on the day we checked out, which was a great bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated close to Old Trafford and just a short walk to main attractions and transport. Ideally positioned next to the free 7 day city centre shuttle bus service. Our Manchester (Deansgate Locks) Premier Inn has everything you'd expect - incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Deansgate Locks) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Deansgate Locks) Hotel Manchester
- Premier Travel Inn Manchester
- Manchester Premier Inn