Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Deansgate Locks) Hotel
Ranked #36 of 120 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights whilst attending a wedding elsewhere in the city centre. Cannot fault our stay. Great sized room for a Premier Inn. Huge bed! The bathroom was a tad on the small side but that's just being picky. Free car parking which was great. The bar and restaurant were very reasonable too. Friendly, helpful staff.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Great room with a very comfy bed, in a good central location to the city and friendly staff. Free parking in the hotel car park for guests was a nice bonus too! I'd recommend it if you're visiting Manchester; in a great place to see some of Akse P's street art - the Breaking Bad character, Jesse, is just across the road around the corner from Christopher Walken!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I stayed one night and as I was at a conference and then going for a meal, checked in on line. I had booked a double room. When I arrived at the hotel late evening, I was informed I had a twin room. When I told the receptionist I had booked a double I was told that no doubles were available. I asked for a quiet room ideally on the top floor and was told that only a room on the first floor was available,. This room was directly overlooking the main road roundabout junction and the noise from the road was incessant. The window was not double glazed to sound proof. I slept very poorly and when I told the receptionist this in the morning she advised me that I would be refunded the cost. Over a week later and I have not received any notification from PI that this has happened. Room was clean and well furnished - nice to have a bath, but the road noise levels would put me off staying again.

Room Tip: Avoid road side
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Deansgate Locks) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have a quiet stay in a comfortable environment and do apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please email your booking details including your reservation number to talktous@premierinn.com and we will follow this up with the Management Team. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Stayed here after booking Palace theatre for wicked. Hotel Central everything within a 15 walk although there is a free shuttle bus outside the hotel to take advantage of all the manchester attractions. Free parking...............brillant up till 8.00pm on your departure day is great...

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We stayed on 9th November. We're 2 ladies in our mid 40's, spending the weekend in Manchester to visit my son, in university.

All staff were polite, approachable and helpful. The room was clean and comfy. Free parking was a real bonus and the breakfast was delicious. Special thanks to Phil, the chef and Diane.

I'll definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Anna S
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Professional from start to finish, room was warm, clean, smelt nice and shower was excellent. Meal Deal and Breakfast was delicious, a 3 course evening meal with a drink and a all you can eat breakfast with so much variety was amazing, food was hot and very tasty and the service was excellent, Thank you.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 November 2013

We tend to stay here if we are attending a show at the Manchester Arena, Palace Theatre, the Ritz or Gorilla Club. On this occasion it was the Northern College of Music which is only a short ten minute walk away. The room was clean with a very comfortable bed, the only real issue is the traffic noise but this is expected when you are so close to a main road, the close proximity to all the venues more than makes up for this. We will continue to stay here but double glazing may improve the sleep quality.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Silverfox468
Travellers also viewed these Manchester hotels
Jurys Inn Manchester
INNSIDE Manchester
#5 of 120 in Manchester
Travelodge Manchester Upper Brook Street
Holiday Inn Express Manchester CC-Oxford Road

Been to Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Deansgate Locks) Hotel? Share your experiences!