Me and my wife stayed over the Christmas holiday for 6 nights. Everyone at the hotel was friendly and helpful, without exception. There is lots of parking, the no 2 Metrobus runs past the door into the city centre and is free. You can walk onto Deansgate in minutes and be in the city centre in about 15 minutes walking. Breakfast is standard premier inn food and unless you are an addict to the fry up, the continental breakfast for a fiver is more than adequate to set you up for the day. If, like me, you are a curry fan, get down to Akbars on Liverpool Rd, opposite the science museum. We went twice over 6 nights and it's great, food, atmosphere, price. All in all an ideal hotel for a short visit to Manchester.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated close to Old Trafford and just a short walk to main attractions and transport. Ideally positioned next to the free 7 day city centre shuttle bus service. Our Manchester (Deansgate Locks) Premier Inn has everything you'd expect - incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Deansgate Locks) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Deansgate Locks) Hotel Manchester
- Premier Travel Inn Manchester
- Manchester Premier Inn