i recently stayed at the hotel for 2 nights to visit the Manchester christmas markets, i was in a twin room on the lower ground floor. the room itself was lovely and the staff very friendly when checking in. however the next morning i was woken about 7/8 o clock by builbers in room next door fitting ac and sanding walls. i mentioned this to reception and they moved me for the second night and as per there good night guarantee i would get the night refunded as i did not get a good nights sleep and should not have been allocated that room. however its been over a month now, i have e-mailed there complaints team and they said they would get in touch (they didnt). what is the point in saying something and advertising something and not doing it???
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated close to Old Trafford and just a short walk to main attractions and transport. Ideally positioned next to the free 7 day city centre shuttle bus service. Our Manchester (Deansgate Locks) Premier Inn has everything you'd expect - incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Deansgate Locks) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Deansgate Locks) Hotel Manchester
- Premier Travel Inn Manchester
- Manchester Premier Inn