My view of the hotel is based upon who I spoke to. We were here for the marathon with another couple. It's an ideal location near deansgate lock tram stop which in turn is only a short journey and walk to Old Trafford so perfect for the footy as well. The first night the air con broke and started pouring water out...thankfully it missed my trainers by a few inches otherwise i would have been less than impressed. So waking up on marathon day at 3:30 was not in the plan nor was it that i woke extremely warm and sweaty. In all fairness we were moved with no trouble to another room and refunded the price of the first night. Top marks. The second night we received two phone calls in the night but told that this could not be the case but that the phones were down....ermmmmm loss of sleep is not something I like to be funny about. We informed front desk but didn't get anyone as friendly as the night before and no further compensation was mentioned in any format which after the first night seemed a little strange. I'm still miffed to be honest. It would have been great if everything had gone to plan but it had not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated close to Old Trafford and just a short walk to main attractions and transport. Ideally positioned next to the free 7 day city centre shuttle bus service. Our Manchester (Deansgate Locks) Premier Inn has everything you'd expect - incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Deansgate Locks) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Deansgate Locks) Hotel Manchester
- Premier Travel Inn Manchester
- Manchester Premier Inn