I am always worried about staying in a city centre hotel on a Saturday night - well I need not of worried when I stayed here. My husband and I were greeted by the most friendly, helpful and happy receptionist; we were assured that it would be quiet and night and reminded of the good nights sleep policy. We stayed on the 3rd floor and I was worried about traffic noise as I am a country girl - but again I should not have worried as the room is secondary glazed. The bed was HUGE (superking) - a little firm but still s good nights sleep. Parking was easy and free!
The hotel was very close to 5* - but one or two minor things prevented it - the wood work in the room would benefit from touching up and the plug in the sink was dirty.
The staff were certainly 5*. A short walk pleasant walk to the city centre - I will not hesitate to book again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated close to Old Trafford and just a short walk to main attractions and transport. Ideally positioned next to the free 7 day city centre shuttle bus service. Our Manchester (Deansgate Locks) Premier Inn has everything you'd expect - incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Deansgate Locks) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Deansgate Locks) Hotel Manchester
- Premier Travel Inn Manchester
- Manchester Premier Inn