Stayed at the is premier inn on Easter Sunday, Upon arrival, we were greeted with a warm welcoming smile, the staff could not be any more helpful, what a credit to Premier inn.
The lady who checked us is and out, should be a mentor for all receptionist.
We booked into a family room, the bed was huge and very comfortable, although we did have a few noisy neighbors as guest had obviously been enjoying the vibrant city life of Manchester, consequently although we were on the 4th floor, we were over the bay where the smokers congregated , we got very little sleep.
As I checked out I did mention this, as the smokers went to bed around 4.30 Am, the receptionist was aware of it and mentioned a few guest also struggled to sleep, seems unfair Premier Inn, should return my room cost for a few unruly guest.
I would definately recommend this hotel to anybody, it is a bit out of the centre - but this is what I found appealing .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated close to Old Trafford and just a short walk to main attractions and transport. Ideally positioned next to the free 7 day city centre shuttle bus service. Our Manchester (Deansgate Locks) Premier Inn has everything you'd expect - incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Deansgate Locks) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Deansgate Locks) Hotel Manchester
- Premier Travel Inn Manchester
- Manchester Premier Inn