We stayed for just one night so we could go to the Coronation Street Tour. Got the free no 2 bus there in no time at all. Beware on returning as we ended in the bus station with a very long walk back to the hotel. The bus stops weren't well marked out although they were tempary when we were there. The bus driver quite literally told us to get off, then disappeared. There was no offer of how to get another bus so we walked!! The hotel was good and we would go again but there were people being noisy in the corridors at night. The staff had told us on arrival to let them know if there were any problems but as soon as we had realised we had been woken, whoever it was had then gone. We don't blame the hotel for this, we feel this is beyond their control. The room had a very noisy bathroom can which we reported so, hopefully it won't bother the next guests. Food was good, would recommend the meal deal as without the breakfast is overpriced in our opinion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated close to Old Trafford and just a short walk to main attractions and transport. Ideally positioned next to the free 7 day city centre shuttle bus service. Our Manchester (Deansgate Locks) Premier Inn has everything you'd expect - incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Premier Inn and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Deansgate Locks) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Deansgate Locks) Hotel Manchester
- Premier Travel Inn Manchester
- Manchester Premier Inn