We have just got back from a weekend in Manchester, went purely for the Corrie Tour. This Premier Inn is exactly what previous reviews state i.e. Short walk to City Centre, No noise to affect your sleep, restaurant has lovely food and the staff were very friendly. The bed was huge but very very comfortable and an added bonus was free wi-fi all day - so easy to use up 30 minutes without realising if you are in a strange place researching touristy bits (plus whilst we stayed Wimbledon was on so an update of the results was a must!!) Something which not many have commented on is the free "Metroshuttle" bus which stops right outside and is a free bus service (one of three) which goes around the main city centre bits, bus/train stations, shopping centre etc so you can hop on and off as much as you desire - Look up Metroshuttle Manchester on Google for more info. Glad we stayed here and would have no hesitation recommending this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated close to Old Trafford and just a short walk to main attractions and transport. Ideally positioned next to the free 7 day city centre shuttle bus service. Our Manchester (Deansgate Locks) Premier Inn has everything you'd expect - incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Deansgate Locks) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Deansgate Locks) Hotel Manchester
- Premier Travel Inn Manchester
- Manchester Premier Inn