US$106
US$99
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$83
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$196
CrownePlaza.com
  • Room Service
US$115
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$94
  • Free Internet
The Midland(Manchester)
US$155
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$87
US$85
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

1,987 results
All reviewscar parkcomedy storemeal dealbusy roadminute walkold traffordmain roadleave the carall you can eaton site parkingpalace theatrefree shuttlegood nights sleepfamily roomair conmanchester city centrebars and restaurants
Reviewed 28 August 2017

The perfect place for a no frills stay in a good location. Paid parking though. Deansgate Locks is a great place for a night out. Staff are pleasant and helpful. And an Uber into town is just a couple of quid. I would definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2017

I had a good time with my children, but there was a night where someone above us was making a lot of noise however I told the reception about this and they responded very nicely. The room was clean and big enough for our family stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank gosiaostroga
Reviewed 24 August 2017

I am a huge fan of Premier Inn, have stayed at their hotels all over the UK. As always, the room and bed were fantastic but the front desk staff are simply unprofessional.

We had to book very last minute when a business deal was delayed and we had to park a large lorry, so needed confirmation that there was space in the hotel's car park. I telephoned the hotel directly 3 times and each time was put on hold, then eventually told "staff are busy, please call back later". I gave up after 1 hour of time wasting and drove directly there instead.

Upon arrival the 2 front desk staff were busy in discussions and instead a cleaner was left to tend to everyone waiting. Eventually when my turn came around, I asked about the lorry parking and was told to write down the plate information so they could book it in, meaning I would be paying £4 instead of the private parking rate - then this women just walked away instead of entering the plate!! When her replacement stepped behind the counter - another cleaner, she couldn't help as she "didn't know anything", so told me to wait for front desk staff.

I waited almost 25 minutes for front desk and the cleaners didn't explain the situation to them, leaving me to explain my situation for a third time!!! Then there was the hunt for the piece of paper I wrote on with the first cleaner - nobody could find that, so I wrote details down again.

Lastly I asked about early check-in since we would be leaving the hotel at one in the morning for a drive back to London, so really needed to get in early for some sleep before then. Originally I was told there were rooms free for early check-in, but when I finished my online booking and checked-in, it was almost impossible for her to find me a room, when barely 10 minutes earlier there seemed plenty of choices!! Once again the curse of unprofessional front desk staff where she checked with the earlier cleaner for a room and nobody seemed to know which rooms were done and which weren't.

Eventually a room was found and while it was fine the bathroom floor seemed to suffer water damage, so much that the floor was actually sinking in a one metre radius around the toilet. It felt like the floor was going to drop beneath your feet. Frankly it worried me and I see another reviewer has also experienced the same room with the sinking bathroom floor. After the front desk fiasco, I didn't bother asking for another room.

When we checked out at 01:00, the night front desk staff were again busy talking amongst each other so that others were also waiting for assistance. When they got around to helping guests, the lad dealing with me seemed confused that I was checking out at 01:00. I explained (yet again) about my last minute situation and also that front desk day staff knew about this. He was terribly confused and said he couldn't do a check out on the computer, so would just leave a note for day staff to deal with it. All in all, front desk staff don't seem to know what they are doing - day or night and there is no excuse in not answering their phone for more than one hour.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business