Premier Inn Manchester (Heaton Park) Hotel
Ranked #37 of 120 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Very clean and comfortable place to stay.sofa bed was nice and soft for my 3 year old who slept thru the night,room was big enough to also set up my 4 months old Moses basket.double bed was comfortable too and thou it's on a major road I barely heard any noise.i would definitely stay here again and recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Carl on reception had a lovely warm smile, check in was easy and he carried my bags for me fantastic guy! He explained all about the goodnight guarantee , the trams and local area. Room was spacious clean and oh so quiet due to the secondary glazing. Even though we were on the front there was no noise. Beefeater serves good food Colette was a great waitress. All in all a nice place to stay even on checkout staff were keen to ensure our stay had been good Well done

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Other than the uncomfortable pillows and the elephants in the room above us I rate this premier inn quite high. I would use again but always feel uneasy to tell the staff that you didnt have a good nights sleep.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2014

The receptionist was full of warm smiles and cheer when I presented myself at this Premier Inn. Check-in was a pleasure and I was given the key card to my room. I say key card, but not the hit-or-miss type that has often seen me scurrying back down to reception, with all my luggage when the card slot or swipe failed to recognise the card. This card reader is different and just needs you to present to a card reader and 'click' the door is open, much better!

The room was fresh, clean, warm, welcoming and very comfortable. You really feel that the customer is important! Everything is right about this chain of budget hotels.

The only niggle I have, and it's a criticism I have with of a lot of hotels is, that in this day-and-age, good descent Wi-Fi should be in included in the price?

I didn't eat out that night at the Beefeater next door, opting instead to try a local Indian restaurant 'Mr. Ali's' (subject of a separate review) just 200yds down the road and well recommended by the Hotel receptionist (thank you).

I did have a full English breakfast at the Beefeater the following morning and was warmly greeted and well fed with good quality food, cooked to order, so much better than a buffet.

You know, I do believe their 'good night guarantee' to be a sincere promise not just an advertising slogan, by golly they mean it!

Well done and thank you for a good night.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

One of the best hotels we have stayed in. Good parking. Room was clean and tidy. Tram stop only a few minutes on foot. Breakfast was excellent and staff was great. We asked to change rooms and they moved us straight away. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone. Excellent.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Lovely budget hotel. Very very clean, ALL staff were so friendly and seemed happy to be there. My first hotel stay with my 3 year old son and he LOVED it. If you are looking for a good, clean, friendly hotel that is excellent value for money then Heaton Park is the one. We were just visiting family so needed a base and this was perfect. The only negative was the room was slightly nosiy from the traffic but we live in a quiet village in the countryside so we aren't used to traffic noise anyway.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Wish to thank all the Reception and houskeeping staff on behalf of my family for the holiday we spend at this hotel !! I thank ALL for the friendly service and the promt service they gave us .

Thanks to all !! Simon Cutajar

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manchester
Premier Inn Manchester (Swinton) Hotel
Travelodge Manchester Sportcity
#57 of 120 in Manchester
Holiday Inn Express Manchester East
Hotel ibis budget Manchester Centre Pollard Street

Been to Premier Inn Manchester (Heaton Park) Hotel? Share your experiences!