“Pleasant stay”

Premier Inn Manchester (Heaton Park) Hotel
Ranked #40 of 120 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 14 April 2014

On arrival there was more than ample parking, pleasant reception staff, the room and bathroom were spotlessly clean, bed was comfortable and the sheets were pristine. Had a very good breakfast in adjoining restaurant. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Ashley K, Premier Inn Team Leader at Premier Inn Manchester (Heaton Park) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Thank you for your review. We are delighted that your stay with us was a comfortable one and our hotel and team members met your expectation. Once again thank you for your review we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Regards,

Miss Ashley King
Premier Inn Team Leader

Reviewed 1 April 2014

A functional hotel good for business if your work area is close by otherwise not of much use for tourists. Decent rooms, helpful staff and a beefeater in the same compound for breakfast and meals. Still not too far away from the railway station which was useful for me.

On the whole quite unremarkable...

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thanks so much for your review. We are delighted that your stay with us was a good one. Our team members endeavour to give all our guests the best possible service so they will be happy to receive your feedback. Thanks again for your comments they are very much appreciated and we hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Regards,

Miss Ashley King
Premier Inn Team Leader

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Very clean and comfortable place to stay.sofa bed was nice and soft for my 3 year old who slept thru the night,room was big enough to also set up my 4 months old Moses basket.double bed was comfortable too and thou it's on a major road I barely heard any noise.i would definitely stay here again and recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Carl on reception had a lovely warm smile, check in was easy and he carried my bags for me fantastic guy! He explained all about the goodnight guarantee , the trams and local area. Room was spacious clean and oh so quiet due to the secondary glazing. Even though we were on the front there was no noise. Beefeater serves good food Colette was a great waitress. All in all a nice place to stay even on checkout staff were keen to ensure our stay had been good Well done

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Other than the uncomfortable pillows and the elephants in the room above us I rate this premier inn quite high. I would use again but always feel uneasy to tell the staff that you didnt have a good nights sleep.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2014

The receptionist was full of warm smiles and cheer when I presented myself at this Premier Inn. Check-in was a pleasure and I was given the key card to my room. I say key card, but not the hit-or-miss type that has often seen me scurrying back down to reception, with all my luggage when the card slot or swipe failed to recognise the card. This card reader is different and just needs you to present to a card reader and 'click' the door is open, much better!

The room was fresh, clean, warm, welcoming and very comfortable. You really feel that the customer is important! Everything is right about this chain of budget hotels.

The only niggle I have, and it's a criticism I have with of a lot of hotels is, that in this day-and-age, good descent Wi-Fi should be in included in the price?

I didn't eat out that night at the Beefeater next door, opting instead to try a local Indian restaurant 'Mr. Ali's' (subject of a separate review) just 200yds down the road and well recommended by the Hotel receptionist (thank you).

I did have a full English breakfast at the Beefeater the following morning and was warmly greeted and well fed with good quality food, cooked to order, so much better than a buffet.

You know, I do believe their 'good night guarantee' to be a sincere promise not just an advertising slogan, by golly they mean it!

Well done and thank you for a good night.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

One of the best hotels we have stayed in. Good parking. Room was clean and tidy. Tram stop only a few minutes on foot. Breakfast was excellent and staff was great. We asked to change rooms and they moved us straight away. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone. Excellent.

• Stayed: February 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manchester
Premier Inn Manchester (Swinton) Hotel
Travelodge Manchester Sportcity
#57 of 120 in Manchester
Holiday Inn Express Manchester East
Holiday Inn Manchester Central Park

Been to Premier Inn Manchester (Heaton Park) Hotel? Share your experiences!