Stayed 2 nights for a birthday party we were going to in manchester, hotel easy to get to from the m60, clean and decent sized room, has tea and coffee, comfy bed, blackout curtains - could be longer as the light shows below but wasn't a huge problem, shower not brilliant - low pressure! TV only small but didn't plan on staying in the room all day, had room facing car park which was quiet, family member had one facing the road and said it was noisy all night. Staff very friendly and helpful if needed.
Breakfast in table table restaurant next door was nice but didn't get order right for the cooked breakfast first morning, was ok, just swapped things between us, second morning although busy, hot food came quickly and was correct. Buffet for juices, cereals, fruit etc. also had tea there second night which was good.
Overall good value for money (booked about 2 months ago online) and a good base for the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in this vibrant area, full of independent boutiques and cafes, with great links to the city ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester West Didsbury Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester (West Didsbury) Hotel Manchester
- Premier Inn West Didsbury