“Stayed at better premier inns”

Premier Inn Manchester Central Hotel
Ranked #23 of 116 Hotels in Manchester
Canterbury, United Kingdom
“Stayed at better premier inns”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Good location, rooms are average, I've had nicer ones at different premier inns, and the walls were paper thin so not sure about the good night sleep guarantee.

Breakfast was good too and staff were helpful.

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Daljet S, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Central Hotel, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Dear Curlybb,

Thank you for your feed back I am sorry to read that you did not have a good night sleep here at Manchester Central Premier Inn we do aim to make sure that all of out guest recive a good night sleep, However we do have a good night gurantee in place.
If you wish to discusse further please don't hesitate to contact on 0161 237 9955.

Daljet Singh

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (257)
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We stayed at this hotel on a Saturday, 1 of March. We were located on the 6th floor.
There was no light on the corridor and it wasn't fixed even next day. It was very dim over there and I didn't feel safe.
On our check in reception was very busy and I believe it might be stressful but professional receptionist should be nice to customers. Unfortunately an Asian lady at the desk (Shasia if I'm not mistaken) wasn't. She was very rude to me.
Apart from that everything was perfect.
Our room was fantastic. A little bit old but clean and quiet.
I have asked housekeeper if I can get some milk and extra pillow and in a minute she was back with bowl full of milk and 2 pillows. She also asked me if I need anything else.
On the next day I was welcomed warmly by other receptionist. Thanks for the map Miss Pink Hair :)

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Daljet S, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Central Hotel, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Dear nicola n,

May I thank you in taking your time to review Manchester Central Premier Inn, we here aim to provide all guest's with great service from the moment they walk through our doors I am sorry to here that you did not encouter this with in our team if you wouled like to discusse further please do not hesitate to contact me on 0161 237 9955 wher I will be more then happy to discusse further.
May I also thank you for brining the light to my attention and will have my Maintenance team who will look into this.

Thank you and we hope to see you soon
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Lovely stay, all staff very helpful, receptionist even gave us a map and highlighted the beat route for us! 10-15 min walk to Arndale shopping and close proximity to everything. Lovely bars and restaurants all close by. Great, comfortable nights sleep too :)

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Hi NatalieCollins9,

May I thank you for taking your time to review Manchester Central Premier Inn, the team are always happy to help where they can to make your stay more enjoyable.
We are central to most of the popular bars and restaurant making Manchester Central a great place to stay.

We hope to see you soon at Manchester Central Premier Inn
Blackpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Overnight stay March 1st for a bridal afternoon tea at the Midland Hotel. The Premier Inn City Centre was just across the road, so most covenient. Never been to a P.Inn before, but this one exceeded all expctations. Lovely rooms,fantastc breakfast, lovely dining restaurant, Table table, very reasonably priced for meals, lunch, breakfast, dinner etc.
But the best experience came from all the staff. They were so friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble, and they contributed greatly to this visit. Many thanks to them all. Will return.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Hi Kathryn G,

I am happy to see that you stayed at Manchester Central and we exceeded your expectaions at Premier Inn we aim to please all our guest the team will be delighted to hear these comments.

Thank you and we hope to see you soon.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Just what I come to expect, large room immaculately clean ,lovely comfy bed, ultra clean bathroom.My only grumble was that I couldn't plug in an external source to the telly like my portable DVD player,30 minutes of free Wi-Fi very helpful and a fantastic choice at breakfast.Very helpful staff thank you for a lovely stay.

Room Tip: if you want a quiet room because you are staying in city centre hotel ask for a room on the top floo...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Dear alan p,

May I thank you for taking your time to complete a review for Manchester Central Premier Inn the team will be happy to see this great 5 star review.
Our TV's do have the sockets to plug in DVD and games consoles as most of them just need the RCA cable along with a scart depending on the device.
I will also pass your comments on to our houeskeeping team who really work to keep the standards high.

We hope to see you soon back at Manchester Central Premier Inn
UK
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Stayed here on a Saturday night seeing a gig at the o2 Apollo. Very good location within walking distance to Deansgate. Rooms were good standard, clean and not scruffy. Breakfast was good in the morning we only had continental. Swift checkin and staff very helpful. Overall a good nights sleep for a bragain price of £35.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Daljet S, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Central Hotel, responded to this review, 9 March 2014
Hi Sarah1986_22 ,

Thank you for you review my team and I are happy that you really enjoyed your stay here at Manchester Central Premier Inn and hope that you enjoyed the gig at the 02 apollo I will pass on your comments to the team and to the restaurant who all will be delighted with the co0mments.
We hope to see you soon.
London
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We stayed at this PI for 5 nights whilst attending a conference at the GMEX. Perfect situation, a two minute walk across the road. Also about a 15 minute walk up to the art and crafts area of the city with the Arndale Centre and shopping streets on route. A taxi from Piccadilly Station cost about £3.60 and took 10 minutes. 2 minute walk to the Bridgewater Hall.

We have stayed at PI in various cities and have to say that all the staff at this hotel were outstanding. Check in was easy and the reception staff were very welcoming. We ate in the hotel restaurant a couple of evenings and the staff there couldn't have been more attentive. Even the security man was friendly and helpful.

Our room was at the back of the hotel and it was overall pretty quiet, we heard the occasional toot from the trams that run in front of the hotel but other than that, not too bad at all. The room was immaculately clean, well decorated and had all that you expect from Premier Inn. We were asked each morning at breakfast if our room had been OK, no doubt if it hadn't been, they would have been prompt to fix any problems. There are 3 lifts available, access to each floor is via your key card which adds an extra level of security to the rooms.

Overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone coming into Manchester for business or to see a concert at the nearby Bridgewater Hall (the restaurant offers a pre theatre menu with fast service). If we come back to Manchester in the future, we shall definitely stay here again, the staff have got it 100% right and are a credit to the company.

Room Tip: A room at the back seems to be the quietest option.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Hi Bigardafan,

Thank you very much for giving Manchester Central Premier Inn a 5 star rating it is great the you have enjoyed your stay here with us the team will be delighted to hear this feedback I will also pass these comments on to the Table Table restaurant as with feedback like this keeps the teams in high spirit.
We hope to see you soon at Manchester Central Premier Inn