2,044 results
All reviews bridgewater hall table table costa coffee tram stop palace theatre oxford road station minute walk budget hotel excellent location ncp car park air con meal deal family room comfy bed good nights sleep would definitely stay here again old trafford
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I selected this hotel as it is close to the Bridgewater Hall (100yards or so distance) and I was able to access the £29 per night offer. The hotel met completely all of my expectations with the room complying with the standard brand offering while all staff were welcoming, courteous and helpful.

The hotel is within strolling distance of all the Manchester city centre attractions but suffers little from the noise that such a position would usually attract. Indeed, the only sound of which I was aware was the occasional distant "tooting" of trams as they passed nearby.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Daljet S, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Tabascoleathergrain,

Thank you for taking your time to review Premier Inn Manchester Central. I am gald that you was able to take advantage of our £29.00 offers for your stay with us. We always encourage our guests to book online and take advantage of the offers that are available. Thank you for your compliments regarding your room and the staff.

Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel and i hope you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that you will come and visity us again in the near future.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

We booked 2 rooms here for an extended family break in Manchester and have to say that we were not disappointed. We have stayed in many Premier Inn's over the years, and this one was everything that a Premier Inn should be - clean, tidy, secure, great facilities (there was even a gym!). The staff were very helpful and went out of their way to speak to the children and to find out whether we were enjoying our stay.

We used the restaurant beneath the hotel for both an evening meal and breakfast and were very impressed. The food was great and the service excellent.

I would have scored a five, but we used one of the designated car parks and had our ticket validated, but the discount didn't apply! Not to worry however, as all in all, a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank leedonn
Daljet S, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear leedonn,

Thank you for taking your time to review Premier Inn Manchester Central. Thank you for your postive feedback regarding your recent stay with us, your feedback does mean alot to us. You are correct, it is important to us that all the staff make sure that they engage in converstion with children upon check in as we do get alot of families staying at the hotel.

I will also pass on your excellent comments to the restaurant regarding its food and service.

I am sorry that your discount on the carpark did not validate. There may have been an issued with the validating machine in the hotel. The local carparks do offer discount to guests staying at this Premier Inn, but you do have to get your ticket validated upon departure for this to work.

Thank you again for reviewing Premier Inn Manchester Central, we do hope that you will come and visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Ideallyvsituated next to bridgewater hall/gmex, 2 mins from st peters square tram stops (but to be honest 5_10min stroll up to piccadilly gardens so save uour cash) 5 mins walk from deansgate. Ideal reastaurant/costa under hotel. very friendly hotel staff & security is excellent.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Daljet S, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Dear Kay C,

Thank you for taking your time to review Premier Inn Manchester Central. We are in located in the heart of Manchester City Centre within a short walking distance to many bars/ restuarants and shops. You can also take public transport close by to the hotel which will take you to Piccadilly gardens but it is also a short walk away.

I hope that you enjoyed your concert at Bridgewater Hall and please do come back and visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Stayed here for one night for wedding anniversary, great check in Renata was realky good, after 2 hour train delay it was nice to sit down in costa and relax, room,good, until time to shower and noticed drain had water sat right to top of plughole, nothing to drastic.The downside was the sleep, pillows which may well have not had, as we were at front of hotel, trams hooting from approximately 7am, the final straw was house keeping trying single handedly breaking another hotel door off it's hinges.

Breakfast was great,and Stephen our staff member was great,even asked about nights sleep, as did Zoe on our checkout and was apologetic and seemed to act empathetically to our complaints.

They did keep to their Good Night Guarantee, but it's just a shame it had to be done.

Room Tip: Be warned,front facing rooms have trams running which are fairly noisy

Dear badwolf06,

Thank you for taking your time to review Premier Inn Manchester Central. Thank you for your positive response regarding your check in. I am sorry about your experience with the pillows in the bedroom. Premier Inn do offer a choice of different pillow types which are available in the bedroom. I can only apologise on behalf of the noise made by the housekeeper in the morning. I can assure you that this has since been innvestigated with the team and noise levels should be kept to a minimum during the morning.

I am glad that you utilised the good night guarantee during your stay as we want all our guests to leave happy. I hope that this does not deter you from using Premier Inn and we hope that you will come and visit us in the near future.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights at the weekend with my daughter, son, his wife and their children. Having never stayed at a Premier Inn before I was slightly dubious and didn't know quite what to expect but my doubts were totally unfounded. From start to finish the whole experience was first class and put a few other hotels I have stayed in to shame - with higher star ratings I hasten to add. From the ease of self check-in to the cleanliness and high standard of the rooms I couldn't fault it. The staff were exemplary - so friendly and nothing was too much bother. Every one of them - receptionists, waiting staff and cleaning staff welcomed with us with a smile - sadly so unusual these days. The breakfast was excellent and very reasonably priced with children eating free. On Sunday morning the hotel was incredible busy as there was a 10k run taking place but the staff coped admirably under the most testing of circumstances and again the smile never left their faces - amazing. What an advert for Premier Inn and I will use them again if this is what I can expect. I hope they all live up to this standard and whoever is running this one deserves a pay rise! Well done! Special mention to one of the receptionists, Sonia - what a star - delightful girl and so welcoming to the children. She also guided us to the hotel by phone when were totally lost with tempers frayed!! Can't thank her enough.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear daisydoodum,

Thank you for taking your time to review Premier Inn Manchester Central. I am glad that your experience was first class. Thank you for your great feedback regarding staff service. I will pass on your comments to all of the team here at Manchester Central.

Our premier breakfast is great value for money, with plenty of choice available and children under 16 do eat free when purchasing this breakfast.

I am glad that your enjoyed your experience with Premier Inn Manchester Central and i do hope that you will come and visit us again in the furture.