2,073 results
All reviews bridgewater hall table table costa coffee tram stop palace theatre oxford road station minute walk excellent location budget hotel ncp car park air con meal deal family room good nights sleep comfy bed would definitely stay here again old trafford
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Great location, The staff were very helpful making check in fast and painless. The room was spotless and security through out the hotel was excellent. The attached Costa Coffee was very handy for a quick morning coffee before onward travel. Overall a pleasant stay with no problems what so ever.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Daljet S, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear gnasherwood,

Thank you for taking your time to review Premier Inn Manchester Central. I am glad that your check in was fast. Premier Inn now has the option to check into your room and pre-pay online which does help speed up the check in process. I am glad that you had a pleasant stay with us and we do hope that you will come and visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Brilliant for city centre shopping near to all amenitys
friendly staff well clued up on city knowledge.
trams,trains and buses easily accessible.
would definitely stay again......
....
............

.............

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Lianne67,

Thank you for taking your time to review Premier Inn Manchester Central. I hope that you enjoyed your stay with us and will come to visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We booked a 2 night stay recently to watch a sporting event at old trafford. We have stayed at Premier inn's on a few occasions now and were looking forward to the usual decent standards. unfortunately we felt a bit let down this time.

i cannot fault the staff who were very friendly as always and also very helpful, especially at reception.

The location also can't be faulted, it is within walking distance to plenty of bars and restaurants. Also the tram stop is only a 2 min walk away......Although this had its downsides also. unless you like the dulcet tones of a tram going by into the early hours, which we don't.
If possible try to avoid any rooms on the side of the Tram line, it is annoying, you certainly wouldn't leave your window open. Also we stayed in room 414 which unfortunately has a conveniently placed lighting column right outside the window. Who would have thought it would be so bright?

This was also the smallest premier inn room we have stayed in. The bathroom was tiny, i kid you not i could touch both sides of the bathroom wall with my arms outstretched. i suppose it's hats off to the designer's, they done well to fit a toilet , sink and shower cubicle into such a small space. As you may have worked out they couldn't fit a bath in.

We will probably try premier inn again but at about £90 a night i would expect a bit more value for money.

Room Tip: Ask if room has a bath, at least this may guarantee a bathroom that wouldn't hurt your cat should you decide to swing it. Ask for a room on opposite side from the tram line. you may as well get a room as high up as possible to get away from Tram noise if you stay on the same side as the tram line, after all the lift will only take a few seconds more.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear c7usk,

Thank you for taking your time to review Premier Inn Manchester Central. We do value all our guests opinions and thank you for your feedback regarding your recenty stay with us. I am sorry that you felt disappointed with our services on this occasion. Due to our central location there is a lot of transport links close by and especially the metro link which runs by the front of the hotel. We are more than happy to allocate our guests rooms at the back of the hotel away from the road.

Thank you for your feedback regarding your bedroom. We do take on board all our guests comments and with this we are hoping to undergo a refurbishment to the rooms in the near future.

Premier Inn do offer the good night guarantee which would of been mentioned to you upon check in at the hotel. If you do feel that your stay was affected, please contact me at the hotel to discuss this further.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Stayed a night in the Premier Inn so that we could do the Coronation Street tour. We checked in a little early and our room was not ready so we were offered an alternative. As usual the room was clean an tidy with lots of nice linen. We had a great nights sleep and enjoyed the breakfast in the morning. Lots of choice an kids eat free. There is no parking available at the hotel but they do give a 20% reduction on the local CNP car parks. Will stay there again as location is great and it is excellent value for money.

Room Tip: Family rooms are on 3rd floor and above.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Stuart J,

Thank you for reviewing Premier Inn Manchester Central. I am glad that you had a great nights sleep, which means we fullfilled our promise to you. There is a good choice for breakfast and 2 children under 16 do eat free with one premier breakfast purchased. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and you say that we are excellent value for money. I hope that you had a great time at the Coronation Street tour and we hope that you will visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Premier Inn trade on consistency and sadly this hotel does not live up to the brand image. Location is great for centre of Manchester but be warned - even though they may tell you that the Carparking is "right next door" it isn't. I spent 10p per minute (which I object to when calling a hotel) to try to get information from the hotel about the parking and even though I emphasised that I would be arriving late on my own, so information about parking was crucial I was given misleading advice.
What you need to know if you are arriving late is that the nearest parking is down the road, underground and very isolated. Not good for safety of lone travellers.
On top of this I had the Worst bed I've ever slept in, in a Premier Inn. The room did not have a security chain on the door (half of it was missing) and I had a disturbed night by doors being banged loudly by staff!
Cheap yes but Sorry Premier Inn - not one of your best!

Room Tip: Back of hotel quieter than the front.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Daljet S, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear QueenieRoadie,

Thank you for taking your time to review Premier Inn Manchester Central. I can only apologise about the information provided to you about the nearest carpark. Unfortunately the hotel does not have its own carpark, therefore we have a discounted deal with the local NCP carparks. This is the information that we provide to all our guests.

I can only apologise that you had a disturbed nights sleep and the security chain was missing on your bedroom door. This is not acceptable. We would appreaciate any maintenance issues in the rooms to be reported to ourselves so we can fix the problem. Having a disturbed nighst sleep is covered under our good night guarantee. We do offer our guests a refund if they are not happy with their stay. Please feel free to contact myself at the hotel to discuss the above issues.

Thank you again for your feedback and we do take all comments on board.