“great weekend”

Premier Inn Manchester Central Hotel
Ranked #21 of 120 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 22 July 2014

got moved 2 times during my stay here other then that my stay was great friendly staff breakfast was great was plenty to choose from even the dinner was plenty to choose from everything was clean room size was great :)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Daljet S, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Liam S,

Thank you for taking your time to review Premier Inn Manchester Central. I am glad that you had a great stay with us and that you enjoyed breakfast and dinner in our Table Table restuarant located next door to the hotel.

I hope that you had a great stay in Manchester and that you will choose to stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I stayed for 2 nights, the staff went out of their way to make our stay good - always helpful and cheery, even late at night. Hotel room was clean, big and full of natural light. Air-con/heating was lovely to have. Wasn't expecting a TV with so many channels, so that was a nice surprise. Brilliant location but this meant we didn't eat in. Despite being at the front of the hotel, our room wasn't too noisy. Would recommend this hotel to others!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear LivvK,

Thank you for taking your time to review Premier Inn Manchester Central. Thank you for your great feedback regarding our staff service, i will pass on your comments to the team here at Manchester Central.

I am glad you liked your spacious bedroom and yes we do have air conditioning in the bedrooms which is great especially in this hot weather we are experiencing at the moment.

I am glad you enjoy your stay and would recommend us to others. We do really appreciate the great feedback we recieve from our guests. Thank you once again for reviewing the hotel and we do hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We stayed in a family room in the hotel which was ideal for 2 adults and 2 children. The room was clean and comfortable, with a good sized bathroom and even with two single beds didn't feel small or claustrophobic. All basic mod cons were included - kettle, tea and coffee; bottle opener and hairdryer. Toiletries are basic but completely adequate for a short stay. Quiet room. Handy location for both the 'free bus' service and also Metrolink. 5 minute walk from Piccadilly Gardens and shopping. M&S Simply Food / Sainsburys 5 mins away for drinks and snacks so ideal for a family stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Daljet S, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear J H,

Thank you for taking your time to review Premier Inn Manchester Central. I am glad that your room was clean, comfortable and spacious enough for your family. I am glad that your room was quiet and yes we are in a great location within walking distance to many bars, restaurants and shops.

I hope that you had a great time in Manchester and we do hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed at this Premier Inn with my partner as we were attending an event just over the road from the hotel. The location was perfect. However after venturing up to our room, it seemed nice (not the best view) but we weren't staying for the scenery so that did not put us off. There were hairs in the bathroom which was really off putting. We decided these were just little things so continued with our stay. Me and my partner were both up early so decided to call it a night. I must of had 4 hours sleep. Doors banging, other guests shouting to each other outside of our room before continue to make further noise. Baring in mind we were allocated a room right next to the main corridor doors. Me and my partner decide we couldn't take another night in that room (401) and explained the issues to reception seeing as we were there 2 nights. The receptionist Zoe was brilliant, more than helpful! She apologised and moved our rooms without hassle, nothing was too much trouble. So we moved into our new room and it seemed a lot better (not near the exit doors of the corridor) we left our stuff in the room and continued with our day. On returning we came back to a room with faulty electrics. All of the electrics had gone out it seemed yet the TV was still working. By this point we had had enough and decided to depart early! This was my first stay at a Premier Inn, it wasn't the worst experience but certainly not the best.

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear Lady_Crofttt,

Thank you for taking your time to review Premier Inn Manchester Central. I am really sorry about your recent experience at the hotel. I am sorry that you had a disturbed nights sleep. I can assure you that our night staff do carry out regular floor walks to monitor the noise levels in the hotel.

I am glad that we was able to transfer you to a different room for the 2nd night of your stay. We try to do our best possible to ensure that our guests will have a good night stay in a clean/comfortable bed. Premier Inn do offer the good night guarantee which would of been explained to you upon checking into the hotel. Please feel free to contact myself at the hotel on 08715278742 to discuss your recent stay with us. I can only once again apologise about your recent stay with us. I do hope that your experience with us does not deter you from staying with Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Booked well in advance and took advantage of the £29 room rate. The hotel is located about a hundred yards from the tram, and is perfectly situated for exploring the city.

Following previous reviews I called the day before I arrived to request a room at the rear of the building to avoid noise from the tram. The lady I spoke to was excellent and dealt with the request quickly and without fuss. When I was checking in with her colleague she made a point of introducing herself as person I had spoken to which I thought was a nice touch.

The room was small and well appointed and everything worked. It even had a proper kettle so no waiting 10 minutes for a brew. The only slight issue with the room, was that it had a few splashes of paint on furniture, light fittings and the carpet from the last time it was decorated, but this was a minor thing which didn't prevent been a great value stay.

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear Pontepunter,

Thank you for taking your time to review Premier Inn Manchester Central. I am glad that you managed to book your room under the £29.00 offer. It is great value if you are able to book at this rate but it is only available to book through our website and subject to availability.

I am glad that we was able to fulfill your request and allocate you a quiet room at the back of the hotel. If you stay in Premier Inn in the future you can always contact the hotel prior to your stay and request a quiet room. I am glad that you had a great stay overall and think that we are great value for money.

I hope that you had a great time in Manchester and hope that you will come and visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Perfect hotel with great comfy beds!! Central location right on tram line. Friendly staff and excellent service in a beautiful city! Highly recommend it!
Fastest check in and fastest elevators of any hotel I have ever stayed in! Will definitely be back!

Stayed: July 2014

Dear CorkBale,

Thank you for taking your time to review Premier Inn Manchester Central. Thank you for your nice comments about our comfy beds and the staff service. I will pass on your comments to the team here at Manchester Central.

I hope that you had a great time in Manchester and we do hope that you will come and visit us again in the near future.

kind Regards

Reviewed 16 July 2014

The hotel is in a fantastic position with St. Peter's square tramp stop 50yards away,
the staff from checking in to the service in the breakfast room to checking out were all excellent, the room was very clean and the king bed was so comfortable it was a shame to get up !!
We got an excellent deal as we booked early so if you can book as early as possible

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Daljet S, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear DARLOMAGS,

Thank you for taking your time to review Premier Inn Manchester Central. Thank you for your great feedback regarding the staff service and your comfortable bed. I am glad that you had a great nights sleep and was able to book your room under one of our premier offers which are good value for money.