Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Arena/Printworks) Hotel
US$122
US$179
US$163
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$130
US$97
  • Free Internet
2,486 results
All reviewsgreat locationstayed herecity centrecar parkbuilding workvictoria stationprint worksair conmeal dealfamily roomminute walkall you can eatroom was largegood nights sleepbars and restaurantsbudget hotelnight's sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We booked the hotel for the Robbie concert at phones4u arena, so perfect for location. I had booked the room ( was travelling 3+ hours) but then talked to my friend and we both decided to stay. I called that night of booking, and said that I needed 2 adults and a twin.

When we arrived, we parked up and walked down the horrid awful staircase from the carpark. On arrival in reception I was told that no record was made of the call. Even worse, no twins left. It was only sheer luck that someone had just cancelled! I felt the receptionist was about to turn us away or charge double! BE WARNED no air con... rooms are ovens.

What was the low point however was the fight between two guests which was unfolding in reception. Police were attending, but to be in reception trying to sort something was VERY uncomfortable, infact I needed to leave as I didn't feel safe. I completely understand that this might happen anywhere, however the location in which it was hapening was not acceptable. This should have been taken away from public view.

I will use Premier Inn again, but unsure if I would come back to this one.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Arena/Printworks) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we always strive to provide customers with a comfortable stay, and I apologise that on this occasion your stay was less than relaxing. Your experience was far below our usual high standards, but please be assured your comments have been noted and will be followed up with the Management Team at our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I must say the staff member that was on that night I beleive his name was David couldnt
have been more helpful and pleasant. He was very knowledgeable about Manchester and helped us find our bearings. The hotel is undergoing refurbishing but i,m sure it will be lovely when its done. Would defernatley stay there again.

Room Tip: There all the same
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 187069Amanda
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We arrived on the Friday evening for a 2 night weekend stay. The reception area of the hotel is not huge and it can get busy due to the refurbishment going on. The twin room was large - plenty of floor space. Beds were very comfortable and plenty of tea and coffee - staff were quite happy to give us more when we ran out. There isn't a huge amount of furniture in the room but the room was very nice. We had a newly refurbished room and we also had a stand up fan which was useful too. Bathroom nice and clean and also looked brand new. We didn't actually try the restaurant but plenty of places nearby like the Arndale Centre. Staff were very helpful and accommodating although the hotel was busy.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Firstly - at the moment this hotel is being refurbished so it is not going to be 100% - but the staff were doing well to make it easy for guests. Aircon not working, fan supplied; no bar, temporary arrangements set up in restaurant when we returned at 11:30pm.

Had a refurbished bed/bath room - very nice. Liked the new beds and the nice big TV - but Premier Inn have gone down the "minimalist" route - and removed just about all the other furniture from the room ! If you could get your car into the lift you could park it in the wide open spaces of your room............

I had several problems with the bathroom servicing: - pair of ladies tights on the floor (took two complaints to get these removed), very little toilet paper, no shower gel (found this when I was soaking wet, of course), towels for one in a twin room.

Had breakfast - couldn't fault it. All self serve, plenty of everything.

When the "refurb" is finished this will be an excellent place to stay - but they must get the servicing right.

I was offered and given an full refund when I checked out.

PS: Don't be put off by the exterior looks of this building, it is a bit of an eyesore.

PPS: Also saw the Eagles - great !!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We stayed at the above Hotel for one night to see The Eagles in Concert at The Arena. The Hotel is so central to everywhere, Victoria Train Station where we arrived, The Arena, Harvey Nicholls and the Cathedral across the road. A short walk to Deansgate and all the shops, lovely food at Chinatown. The room was fabulous, the beds comfy, bathroom ideal, no hassle. Absolutely brilliant Receptionist and staff, very, very helpful. Looking forward to staying again.

Room Tip: Don't know.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple