Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Arena/Printworks) Hotel
Ranked #15 of 120 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Brilliant location, friendly staff, great free parking option, lovely breakfast.
Top hotel bang in the centre for a great price. 6th time I have stayed never had any problems.
Just off Deansgate across from Harvey Nics, top location.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
MENPremierInn, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Arena/Printworks) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2014

Dear Craig B,

It is fantastic that you have become a regular visitor with us at Premier Inn Manchester Arena, and it gives me great pleasure in thanking you for the time it has taken to write such positive comments around your stay.

I'm glad you found the hotel to be sitatuated in such a Brilliant location, and that the parking facilities were convenient for you.

In relation to the team, it's great that you found the staff friendly, and the breakfast to be lovely on the morning. I shall be sure to pass on this feedback to all the staff involved in ensuring you had a brilliant stay with us.

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Rachel Airs

Write a ReviewReviews (2,389)

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Excellent Premier Inn with fantastic views of Manchester. Great rooms at reasonable prices and always has friendly staff. Even nicer since it's upgrade, always a comfy nights sleep!! Also great good both at Breakfast & Evening Meal

Dear shazndaz1,

Thank you for such an excellent review regarding your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Arena.

Your feedback around the new refurbishments within the hotel is fantastic. It has provided such a great response from our guests, as well as creating a better space for our teams to ensure they can add value to your stay, in a much more welcoming environment.

I shall also make sure I pass on your feedback around the great evening meal and breakfast that you had with us.

Once again thank you, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Rachel Airs.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights in August, meeting up with 3 other couples for a social weekend.. We were all very impressed with the standard of the hotel - definitely the smartest Premier Inn that we've been in (although I think most are quite good). The recent refurbishment obviously helps, but the general atmosphere of the place and the generous size of the rooms are excellent. The air conditioning wasn't working on the higher floors - part of the ongoing refurbishment - but they had been thoughtful enough to place fans in the rooms affected. All in all a great stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Dear shazndaz1,

Once again thank you, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Rachel Airs.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Visited Manchester to pay a visit to the Coronation Street Tour. This hotel was recommended by a friend as she has stayed there several times. Booked it on line - £35 per room. The hotel has been re-furbished to a very high standard. The rooms were large, modern and spotlessly clean. We arrived an hour before the usual check-in time of 2pm. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and checked us in early, nothing was too much trouble. Superb modern shopping centre within 5 minutes walk. We had a taxi from the railway station which cost £7.50. We had evening meal & breakfast in the hotel restaurant because of convenience and both were great. Would definitely stay here again. First class !

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Sian E,

Thank you for your recent review regarding your stay with us at Premier Inn Manchester Arena.

I hope you had a fantastic time visiting the Coronation Street Tour, and it's great to see that you managed to book one of our saver rate rooms for only £35, an extra bonus!!

It's brilliant to hear that you are impressed with our recently refurbished reception and bar area, as it adds a much more comfortable and friendly atmoshpere for our guests.

The team here work hard to ensure all of our guests have a brilliant nights sleep with us, and it is great to see that on this occasion they did just that!!

I hope we will be first choice for you should you decide to stay in Manchester again.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Perfect location for the city centre, interesting slightly quirky rooms - recently renovated so very pleasant decor, large TV etc.

Staff, as always, very helpful.

Have stayed many times and will continue to return.

Only (slight) criticism is the slightly rickety lifts!

Room Tip: I'd go for as high as possible

Dear EricWhiteside7,

Thank you so much for such a lovely review regarding your stay with us.

I agree that the hotel is in such an ideal location for the city centre, and many transport links around the area...always an advantage for our guests.

It's brilliant to see that you are pleased with our recent refurbishments, I believe it creates a much more warmer environment for our guests to relax in throughout the stay.

In relation to the staff, it's pleasing that they were as always, helpful, throughout your time spent in the hotel!! This is a huge credit for the hotel, to have a team that work relentlessly to ensure all of our guests have a brilliant stay.

Once again thank you, and I hope you choose to stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

As a frequent visitor to the hotel I was pleased to say I was impressed by the new reception area - very smart. This hotel is in great position for the city centre and has a good car park. The higher rooms at the front also have superb views of the Pennines. The staff as usual are super friendly.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear ianto693,

Thank you so much for your recent response regarding your stay with us at Premier Inn Manchester Arena.

It's so lovely to hear that you were impressed with the recently refurbished reception, I agree that it does look very smart, and creates a much more welcoming atmosphere to the hotel.

We are also lucky to be situated in such an ideal location within the city centre, and it's brilliant that your room added an extra special view of the area and the Pennines.!!

I do hope that you continue to use us for our location, and the brilliant job our team do to make your stay extra friendly.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

I stayed here for one night, and the service was excellent, staff were friendly from reception, restaurant staff (Jane) and housekeeping staff. I would recommend this hotel to anyone coming to manchester for its city location and good parking facilities as well.

Dear Brian G,

I would like to first and foremost thank you for the time you have taken to write such a lovely review in relation to your stay with us at Manchester Arena Premier Inn.

It is brilliant to see that Jane in the Restaurant was friendly, I'm sure this added value to your dining experience, and I shall be sure to pass on these specific comments to her...I'm sure she will be thrilled!!

It's also happy to see that the location was great for you, and that the parking facilities were just what you needed.

I hope all these positives ensure you stay with us again in the near future.