Myself and 9 friends decided to visit the Christmas Markets and make a day of it, We chose Premier Inn as it was near to our planned finishing place. This was my first stay in a Premier inn and I have to say that the experience has been great. From the e mails and text messages before our visit, the internet on line checking through to our welcome at the hotel. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff and all were polite and cheerful. The room had everything we needed, the bed (as per the adverts) was very comfortable, the whole place looked very clean and the breakfast in the morning was excellent. Very much worth the £56 we paid for everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the heart of Manchester, Piccadilly train station is just a 10 minute walk and there are tram links to Manchester Old Trafford stadium, Manchester City stadium, and Media City Uk. Attractions nearby include Canal Street, Oxford Road, Palace and Opera House theatres and lots of bars and restaurants. Passes for nearby gym facilities are available please enquire at reception. Parking is available at a discounted rate (approx £14.50 per over night stay) at the Q Park on St James St - M1 4LX. Voucher is available from hotel reception upon departure. Our Manchester (Portland Street) Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester City Centre - Portland Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Portland Street) Hotel Manchester
- Premier Inn Portland Street
- Travel Inn Manchester