My partner and i stayed here recently for an event at the Phones 4U arena, the hotel is ideally located with many shops nearby and within walking distance of the arena and the Manchester Piccadally train station.
Upon arrival we were kindly greeted by reception staff who showed us how to use the quick check in kiosk which was done quickly and easily, we had booked a standard double room, the room was satisfactory, it was very clean, only downfall of the stay was some drunken idiots outside our room at around 3am banging which woke us up and seemed to go on for quite some time, other than that we were very pleased with our stay and would stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the heart of Manchester, Piccadilly train station is just a 10 minute walk and there are tram links to Manchester Old Trafford stadium, Manchester City stadium, and Media City Uk. Attractions nearby include Canal Street, Oxford Road, Palace and Opera House theatres and lots of bars and restaurants. Passes for nearby gym facilities are available please enquire at reception. Parking is available at a discounted rate (approx £14.50 per over night stay) at the Q Park on St James St - M1 4LX. Voucher is available from hotel reception upon departure. Our Manchester (Portland Street) Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester City Centre - Portland Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Portland Street) Hotel Manchester
- Premier Inn Portland Street
- Travel Inn Manchester