Hilton Manchester Deansgate
  • Breakfast included
US$134
US$122
  • Room Service
Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$130
US$97
  • Free Internet
4,704 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecloud barpodium restaurantfloor to ceiling windowscocktail barafternoon teahigh floorbirthday treatstandard roomcity centremodern hotelsaturday nightcooked breakfastfull englishfollowing morningstayed for one nightclouds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We were attending a function at The Hilton Deansgate so chose to stay overnight rather than drive.
The room allocated on one of the top floors was spacious and gave us a great view over the city.Certainly up to the usual Hilton standard. The only downside was the stormy weather when we stayed had gusts of wind up to 50mph which meant there was a certain "creaking" in the room!
The tariff included breakfast on Sunday when unfortunately Manchester United FC had a home game so the breakfast buffet and service was rather chaotic- certainly something the management should be aware of.
Overall we would probably use the hotel again if we had to stay over in the city (provided there was no football matches taking place).

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
John M, General Manager at Hilton Manchester Deansgate, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Guest

It was a pleasure to have you with us recently whilst you were attending an event.

I am so pleased that your guest room was to your liking and that you were able to enjoy the wonderful views from the comfort of your guest room.

I empathise completely with your point regarding noise disturbance from the building in high winds. This is part of the design of the hotel and frustratingly out of our control. This occurs very rarely when wind speed reaches certain level and I can only apologise for this disturbance.

I am sorry that you found the breakfast area to be busy on your arrival. During the weekends, we do encounter an influx of guests wishing to enjoy breakfast at the same time. However I can assure you that we are fully prepared for this.

Thank you for confirming that you will return to stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

we originally went to the Hilton for the Cloud 23 experience, but after we had a great experience we decided to stay over for one night! as expected the hotel is ultra modern with very nice facilities. Our room had a great view and the room itself was very smart. Its a little pricey but well worth a visit as a treat if you are in Manchester.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

It was our pleasure to have you stay with us recently; I am really pleased that you had an enjoyable stay.

Thank you for visiting Cloud 23 and I am absolutely delighted that you great time.

I agree that the views from the hotel are wonderful and I and really pleased that you were able to enjoy the outlook from the comfort of your guest room.

My team and I look forward to your next visit, which I hope will be very soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We have stayed at this hotel a few times and each stay has been a comfortable one. Room service for breakfast was on time and above average breakfast. Views from 11th floor overlooking city centre are good also. We parked our car in the Great Western car park opposite at a cost of £18 overnight which is a bit expensive and maybe the hotel can work towards issuing a discount code for guests who stay at the hotel to use this car park as it is the closest to the hotel.

Room Tip: Try out the cocktail bar on the 23rd floor
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for returning to stay with us, your loyalty it is appreciated.

We are proud of our ‘Hilton Breakfast’ and I am delighted that you enjoyed your room service experience.

We do have a limited number of car parking spaces which do become full very quickly. However, on these occasions we are happy to offer our hotel guests a discount when parking in the NCP adjacent to the hotel, only a few moments walk. I hope that you are able to take advantage of this on a future visit.

My team and I hope that we are able to look forward to your future stays with us.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Excellent hotel in Manchester , good sized room and bathroom with fantastic views over the city . Buffet style breakfast with a good choice of food available. Very helpful and friendly reception and restaurant staff

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
John M, General Manager at Hilton Manchester Deansgate, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for staying with us recently; it was our pleasure to welcome you to the hotel.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our facilities and service to be excellent.

I am really pleased that you found the team members in all areas of the hotel to be welcoming and accommodating and that looked after you during your stay.

We hope that you chose to stay with us on your next visit to Manchester.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I travel a lot and I usually stays at Hiltons.They are generally very good on price/service ratio. I stayed in this hotel end of the April and from the arrival to the departure I positively surprised with the level of the service I received. Especially the From Office star was very helpful and knowledgable about the city. I remember a girl at the from office name Hannah.She was such a nice girl to help me and my friend. Also a Bellboy name Mehmet. He was very good too. The service at their fancy bar at the top floor was very good too. I had one breakfast and the food was ok and the service as well..However I am afraid I can't not say the same thing about the Housekeeping. My minibar did not filled up for 2 days. and my garbage hasn't been collected for 2 days..Beside this Housekeeping situation as I said above it was one of the best Hilton experience.Ohh I forgot to mention the location of the hotel…It was very convenient for Manchester...

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ugurbudak

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback. It is great to know that you had a lovely time whilst in the hotel.

I am thrilled that we were able to offer you a warm and efficient welcome on your arrival to the hotel. I can assure you that our entire Front Office team have been made aware of your kind words especially Hannah and Mehmet.

I am really pleased that you enjoyed your time with us; however I am disappointed to learn that Housekeeping was below standards and I understand that Senior Management of this department have been in contact with you directly.

My team and I really hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel when your travels bring you back to Manchester.