“Awesome views a "must"”

Hilton Manchester Deansgate
Ranked #46 of 120 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 30 May 2014

If you like floor to ceiling glass and a room 23 floors up then this is for you.

Upgrade to the exec lounge to ensure you can have evening drinks in style with incredible views , also makes for an excellent place to have your breakfast.

Cloud 23 night time bar is essential for its sublime cocktails and vistas that can easily steal your whole nights away !

Stayed: May 2014
John M, General Manager at Hilton Manchester Deansgate, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Guest

It was our pleasure to have you stay with us recently; I am really pleased that you had an enjoyable stay.

Thank you for visiting Cloud 23 and I am absolutely delighted that you enjoyed the wonderful cocktails that our skilled team create for our guests to enjoy.

The views from the hotel are wonderful and I and really pleased that you were able to enjoy the outlook.

We hope that we are able to welcome you back to the hotel soon.

John McLaughlin

Write a ReviewReviews (4,605)

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Another good stay with hilton clean good service know exactly what your getting for your money. Only criticism couldn't get spa appointment but I didn't pre book so nothing girls could do. I'm currently travelling up north due to business and am stopping in a hilton hotel each an every time..

• Stayed: March 2014
John M, General Manager at Hilton Manchester Deansgate, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Manchester Deansgate whilst in the city.

I am absolutely thrilled that you had a great stay with us and that you enjoyed our service.

Thank you for choosing the Hilton brand on your travels and we hope that we are able to welcome you back to Hilton Manchester Deansgate when you next visit Manchester.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

The tallest building in the UK outside of London! This modern hotel dominates the skyline and stands out amongst the traditional buildings etc in the area. Nice sized rooms with one wall completely glass, floor to ceiling, giving fantastic views over Manchester. The view at night is excellent.
The hotel is ideally located in the centre of Manchester close to shops, restaurants, museums and walks along the canals. The Coronation Street tour is within easy walking distance.
Self-parking is reasonably priced in a secure car park behind the hotel. Excellent service and food and very helpful staff make this an ideal location from which to explore the city.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Skoosh
John M, General Manager at Hilton Manchester Deansgate, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review and for sharing your positive feedback with everyone.

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and I am pleased that you found your guest room to be comfortable and modern.

I am pleased that you were able to enjoy the stunning views from the comfort of your guest room. I agree that the view is even more spectacular at night fall when you can see the city illuminated.

We are very fortunate to be located in walking distance of all that Manchester has to offer.

I hope that you are able return to the hotel in the future to enjoy another comfortable stay.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Had a spa afternoon with a friend. Previously rearranged following a cancelation by the beautician. Struggled initially to book in for the appointment (we had a wowcher) but the treatments were wonderful! I had a back, neck and shoulder massage and a pedicure and they were both lovely. We had a swim afterwards and the pool was lovely and warm but some intimidating people in the jacuzzi being very loud. Adequate changing rooms but I would have expected a little more luxury for the price.

Stayed: May 2014
John M, General Manager at Hilton Manchester Deansgate, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear guest

I am disappointed to read your comments following your visit to Spa 303 within Hilton Manchester Deansgate.

Spa 303 is a concession of the hotel and I can assure you that your comments have been passed to the team at Spa 303.

Thank you for sharing your review.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stayed over for a Birthday treat thanks to the wife
Wonderful staff and a great location
Loved the swiming pool and steam room
We did not have an evening meal in the Hotel
We went out and had a meal at Jamie Olivers rest
Breakfast was class !!!!!!!!!!

Brian Jenny King

Room Tip: Book a drink at Cloud 23
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

I am really pleased that your wife booked a room with us to celebrate your birthday.

I am delighted that you had a great stay with us and that you enjoyed our leisure facilities.

We are delighted that you enjoyed our breakfast offering and my team and I hope that we are able to welcome you back to Hilton Manchester Deansgate in the future.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Lovely hotel taken for a suprise for my birthday with friends everything about the hotel was fantastic and very clean.The bed was superb and the view was amazing .Only a short walk into the centre of Manchester would definately stay here again and would like to stay in another City Hilton

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Guest

I am delighted that you were surprised with a stay with us for your birthday.

I am pleased that your guest room was to your liking and offered you all the facilities to make your stay a comfortable one. I am delighted that you had a good night’s sleep in our comfortable beds.

We are very fortunate to be located in walking distance of all that Manchester has to offer and my team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We were attending a function at The Hilton Deansgate so chose to stay overnight rather than drive.
The room allocated on one of the top floors was spacious and gave us a great view over the city.Certainly up to the usual Hilton standard. The only downside was the stormy weather when we stayed had gusts of wind up to 50mph which meant there was a certain "creaking" in the room!
The tariff included breakfast on Sunday when unfortunately Manchester United FC had a home game so the breakfast buffet and service was rather chaotic- certainly something the management should be aware of.
Overall we would probably use the hotel again if we had to stay over in the city (provided there was no football matches taking place).

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

It was a pleasure to have you with us recently whilst you were attending an event.

I am so pleased that your guest room was to your liking and that you were able to enjoy the wonderful views from the comfort of your guest room.

I empathise completely with your point regarding noise disturbance from the building in high winds. This is part of the design of the hotel and frustratingly out of our control. This occurs very rarely when wind speed reaches certain level and I can only apologise for this disturbance.

I am sorry that you found the breakfast area to be busy on your arrival. During the weekends, we do encounter an influx of guests wishing to enjoy breakfast at the same time. However I can assure you that we are fully prepared for this.

Thank you for confirming that you will return to stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back.