5,020 results
All reviews the executive lounge cloud bar podium restaurant floor to ceiling windows cocktail bar afternoon tea high floor birthday treat standard room modern hotel city centre saturday night full english following morning stayed for one night clouds cloud23
Reviewed 2 December 2018 via mobile

A nice hotel. Obviously a high finish in the rooms. But disappointed that there was no robes. Also the room was too chilly for my liking and we couldn't make it warm.
We were originally put in a room close to the lifts so we asked to move. Tristan on reception looked after us because of this issue - and then throughout our stay.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank X4936XLsusans
RobertDodwell, General Manager at Hilton Manchester Deansgate, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2018

Dear X4936XLsusans,

Thank you choosing to stay at Hilton Manchester Deansgate.

I am delighted to hear that Tristan from the Reception team looked after you throughout your stay and I can assure you that he has been made aware of your kind words.

I do hope that that your guest room was to your liking; however I am disappointed to read that your experience was marred by the temperature in your guest room. I would like to offer my apologies that your room was not at a comfortable temperature for you.

I am pleased that your guest room offered you everything you needed to ensure you had a comfortable stay. I do note your comment regarding there being no robe in your room. The current Hilton standard for our level of hotel is that robes and slippers are not standard practise in our standard rooms. I can assure you that our Housekeeping team would have been more than happy to offer a robe to you should they have received a request. Should you have been in an Executive room, please accept my apologies as there should have been a robe and slippers present.

Once again thank you for staying with us and for offering your valued review. We hope to be able to welcome you in our hotel in the near future.

Best Wishes

Reviewed 2 December 2018 via mobile

We booked the Hilton to stay overnight in our favourite city. The hotel and room didn’t disappoint in terms of style and quality.
However the rooms were not very practical, no plugs or usb by either side of the bed? Apart from strange round ones?
So you have to plug in your phone by the desk as well as the iron or anything else.
TV is very basic no Netflix or other on demand service but it did work. The lights seem to be all on or all off.
Still a beautiful hotel with excellent staff.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear daleawhittle,

Thank you for choosing us for your overnight stay in Manchester. I am delighted that you have enjoyed your visit with us at Hilton Manchester Deansgate.

The team are always delighted to be able to offer you a warm and efficient service and I am pleased that you were well looked after.

I note your feedback regarding the positioning of the plug sockets. Your comments will be discussed when we plan a bedroom refurbishment in the future.

I am disappointed to read your comment regarding the television channels we offer in our guest rooms. We are pleased to be able to offer over 20 channels including all Free View channels plus Sky Sport News, Sky Sport 1, Sky Sport 2 etc.

Once again thank you for your stay and we hope that we are able to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 1 December 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a night and was very impressed with the hotel, great rooms, nice breakfast. Check in was quick & easy. All in all had a enjoyable time. Views from bedroom & cloud 23 suite where amazing to say the least.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Wayne_ Banks,

Thank you for booking to stay with us, I am pleased that you had a wonderful time.

I am delighted that we were able to offer you a warm and efficient welcome on your arrival to the hotel. The Reception team have been given visibility of your kind words.

I am pleased that you were able to enjoy the view from the comfort of your guest room and we hope that your room was comfortable.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and we do hope that we are able to welcome you back on a future visit.

Reviewed 27 November 2018 via mobile

So arrived for a one night stay at Hilton, Deansgate, Manchester...yesterday.

The overall look of the place is commanding and spacious with a nice feel to it. The receptionist was polite, helpful and importantly - smiley.

Stayed in the Exec’ rooms on 19th Floor. All very good and well equipped. A Nespresso machine was a welcome sight!!

The breakfast was wholesome, the Boardroom and facilities all very good.

Nothing to really say to the negative about this place - a very good city centre stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mark S,

We appreciate you choosing to stay with us recently when you were staying in Manchester.

Thank you so much for making the time to post this wonderful review on Tripadvisor. My team and I are always thrilled to receive such lovely words.

We hope that we do have the opportunity and pleasure of welcoming you back soon. Should we have that pleasure, we do offer great rates via Hilton.com and we would welcome you to book direct with us.

Reviewed 26 November 2018 via mobile

We stayed overnight on the 13th Floor. The receptionist was friendly on arrival. The room had an amazing view and everything we needed.
We had use of the executive lounge which is on floor 23. The staff here are really friendly and welcoming.
The views of Manchester are stunning.
We made the most of the restaurant in the evening. Beef and Bubbles which was a 3 course meal with fizz for £25. The meal was great. The only negative was the club music throughout dinner. We would of prefered something more chilled.
The swimming pool was great and the breakfast was really nicely presented and again friendly staff.
One thing n the room which is a design fault. A frosted window from bathroom into bedroom. So if someone goes to the loo in the night it illuminates the bedroom.
All in all a fab stay.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear fran141174,

I am absolutely delighted to hear that you found the team members to be welcoming and attentive and that they looked after you during your visit. Our Reception team as well as the team members of the Executive Lounge will certainly be made aware of your kind words.

The views are wonderful and I am really pleased that you enjoyed the views of Manchester and beyond from Cloud 23.

Thank you for your comment on the music played during dinner. I do take on board your valued comment relating to the piped music in the hotel. We have not received this feedback before and I will of course look into the music selection played.

Thank you for your comment regarding the frosted glass pane in our guest bedrooms. I can only apologise that this design feature is not too your liking.

Once again I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay overall and my team I hope that we are able to welcome you in the hotel in the near future.

Best Wishes