5,016 results
All reviews the executive lounge cloud bar podium restaurant floor to ceiling windows cocktail bar afternoon tea high floor birthday treat standard room modern hotel city centre saturday night full english following morning stayed for one night clouds cloud23
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Attended conference at the Hilton; very well organised for conference facilities. Good quality refreshments and well managed breakfast area, very clean with a good range of items. Really commend the wiring staff for their attentive service, friendly and sociable. Recommend a visit to the roof top bar, great views and comfy seats. Very limited gym facilities. Good size bedrooms,

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
AReckert, General Manager at Hilton Manchester Deansgate, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Ddb60,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback.

I am very pleased to hear that you found our conference facilities to be very well organised. It is great to read that the refreshments as well as our breakfast area was to your liking.

I am thrilled that you received an attentive and friendly service from the entire team. They have all been given visibility of your feedback as they serve as a great motivator.

Thank you for recommending our Cloud 23 Bar. Thank you for visiting our leisure facilities during your stay. I appreciate that our leisure facilities are not the largest; however they were designed to complement the building design.

Once again thank you for sharing your feedback with us and we hope we will be able to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Hilton is an International chain and I'm used to it but this time in different occasions like in the room and on the top floor Cloud 23 Bar it was not so clean, I was so disappointed that I extended my feelings to the staff and they where nice but not helpful. I really hope that the management will do something to fixe this as soon as possible

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Maria S,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback.

I am sorry that the cleanliness of the room allocated to you as well as our Cloud 23 were below par. Our head Housekeeper has been made aware of your comments as the way in which your room was prepared does not meet with our standards and I am sorry we failed you on this occasion.

Once again thank you for sharing your feedback with us and we hope we will be able to welcome you in the near future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The Hilton is, of course, a Hilton, and a good one; decent location, new and well designed, all the facilities. But what has caused me to post a rare review was the remarkable service ethos throughout the staff. Whilst never asking anyone for anything ( other than the occasional drink or directions), every member of staff that I saw asked if I needed anything, offered a slice of warm cake or remembered my single drink order from the previous night. Truly great team with a great sense of pride in the hotel and the highest standards. Well done !

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
AReckert, General Manager at Hilton Manchester Deansgate, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear george19566519,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback.

I am very pleased to hear that the hotel design as well as the facilities were to your liking. I am thrilled that you found the team members to be welcoming and attentive and that they looked after you during your visit. The staff has been given visibility of your kind words.

Once again thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback. We hope we will be able to welcome you in the near future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The Hilton is an international chain and we got what we expected, A clean airconditioned room with a very comfortable bed and good service. We were on the exec floor and Adrian (I think / hope that's his name!) who worked in the exec lounge was exceptional - nothing was too much trouble he made our stay.

Room tip: high floors are best for views and peace
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear liketosleep,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback.

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that your guestroom was to your liking.

It's great to hear about your pleasant experience in the Executive lounge. Adrian was given visibility of your kind words.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Vile. Dirty, cold and just awful. I have used Hilton’s for over ten years and this was my first visit to this hotel. I actually expected a great hotel and I was very wrong indeed. Rooms awful, service questionable and just very disappointed.

Date of stay: January 2019
3  Thank Y8745OWalexb

Dear Y8745OWalexb,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback.

I am really sorry to hear that you had such an unpleasant stay with us. I am disappointed to learn that your experience did not live up to either your expectations or the high standards which we set. I am pleased to say feedback of this nature is rare, however this does not excuse the experience you received during your visit. For this I am truly sorry, and will be looking into the matter personally to find out what went wrong.

Once again thank you for sharing your feedback.