5,016 results
All reviews the executive lounge cloud bar podium restaurant floor to ceiling windows cocktail bar afternoon tea high floor birthday treat standard room modern hotel city centre saturday night full english following morning stayed for one night clouds cloud23
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We stayed on the 20th floor and the room had stunning , jaw dropping views of the city. The room was spacious and very tastefully decorated. I particularly loved visiting Cloud 21 and all the staff including those working at the gym we’re warm polite and such wonderful people. This is without question a classy and elegant Hotel and is an absolute must if you are visiting Manchester..in fact it is the best hotel to stay at...it’s clean and the standard of food served at the restraunts delicious..We loved it so much we extended our stay for another night!!

Date of stay: December 2018
1  Thank saleem f
AReckert, General Manager at Hilton Manchester Deansgate, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Dear saleem f,

Thank you for staying with us and for providing your kind feedback.

It's great to hear your complimentary words relating to your stay, it is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

May I also thank you for highlighting that our team members were warm and polite and that they assisted you throughout your stay.

We truly do hope that you are able to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Just decided last minute, to book a room with dinner and breakfast for our anniversary. Booking was straightforward on line. Staff were very welcoming upon arrival. Our room was neat and clean, with nothing missing or broken. We went down for dinner and the staff were very attentive. A few dishes missing from the menu.
The bed was nice and comfortable, heating easily controllable ( My wife likes it warm).
Breakfast was a leisurely, again the staff were great. They were very helpful, and regularly checked that we were ok. There was a nice variety of breakfast goods, which was great for us, as my wife is an omnivore, and I'm vegetarian.
Great atmosphere, and wonderful staff.
I would definitely go back again.

Date of stay: February 2019
AReckert, General Manager at Hilton Manchester Deansgate, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear 9lee,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your kind feedback.

I am very pleased that you choose to stay with us on this occasion and I am pleased that your guest room offered you a comfortable stay.

The team here at Hilton Manchester Deansgate are pleased to be able to offer you a friendly service and we are delighted to read that you would definitely stay with us again. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast experience in our restaurant and that the selection of food was to your liking.

Once again thank you for sharing your feedback and we hope we will be able to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Attended conference at the Hilton; very well organised for conference facilities. Good quality refreshments and well managed breakfast area, very clean with a good range of items. Really commend the wiring staff for their attentive service, friendly and sociable. Recommend a visit to the roof top bar, great views and comfy seats. Very limited gym facilities. Good size bedrooms,

Dear Ddb60,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback.

I am very pleased to hear that you found our conference facilities to be very well organised. It is great to read that the refreshments as well as our breakfast area was to your liking.

I am thrilled that you received an attentive and friendly service from the entire team. They have all been given visibility of your feedback as they serve as a great motivator.

Thank you for recommending our Cloud 23 Bar. Thank you for visiting our leisure facilities during your stay. I appreciate that our leisure facilities are not the largest; however they were designed to complement the building design.

Once again thank you for sharing your feedback with us and we hope we will be able to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Hilton is an International chain and I'm used to it but this time in different occasions like in the room and on the top floor Cloud 23 Bar it was not so clean, I was so disappointed that I extended my feelings to the staff and they where nice but not helpful. I really hope that the management will do something to fixe this as soon as possible

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Maria S,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback.

I am sorry that the cleanliness of the room allocated to you as well as our Cloud 23 were below par. Our head Housekeeper has been made aware of your comments as the way in which your room was prepared does not meet with our standards and I am sorry we failed you on this occasion.

Once again thank you for sharing your feedback with us and we hope we will be able to welcome you in the near future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The Hilton is, of course, a Hilton, and a good one; decent location, new and well designed, all the facilities. But what has caused me to post a rare review was the remarkable service ethos throughout the staff. Whilst never asking anyone for anything ( other than the occasional drink or directions), every member of staff that I saw asked if I needed anything, offered a slice of warm cake or remembered my single drink order from the previous night. Truly great team with a great sense of pride in the hotel and the highest standards. Well done !

Trip type: Travelled on business
AReckert, General Manager at Hilton Manchester Deansgate, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear george19566519,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback.

I am very pleased to hear that the hotel design as well as the facilities were to your liking. I am thrilled that you found the team members to be welcoming and attentive and that they looked after you during your visit. The staff has been given visibility of your kind words.

Once again thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback. We hope we will be able to welcome you in the near future.